Heckingbottom sacked

1of4

Sheffield United sack their manager and replace him with Wilder.

So the manager is sacked, because the owners don't think he is capable of keeping the club in the premiership. Then replace him with someone they had already previously sacked because they didn't think he was capable of keeping the club in the premiership.

It's an odd decision. Having said that you could just as easily frame it as the owners appointing a guy who led Sheffield United to a 9th place finish.

I hope Wilder does well. Pissing pube head gibson's money up the wall and leaving the sanctimonious smoggy Bamfords in the relegation zone particularly endeared him to me.

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

Sheffield United sack their manager and replace him with Wilder.

So the manager is sacked, because the owners don't think he is capable of keeping the club in the premiership. Then replace him with someone they had already previously sacked because they didn't think he was capable of keeping the club in the premiership.

I like Wilder and think that he could get them to leave us with that record! BTW it was last called the Premiership in 2001!

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

And I’ve got Liverpool in a last man standing sweep, hoping there is no new ish manager bounce.

Don't talk to me about Last Man Standing. 3 left, I had to go with Blackburn, gone deep this time. Useless.

£200 on the line