U18's - Mansfield V's Derby - FA Youth Cup

With the hype around the academy after this week, I thought it was only right to give this game it's own topic.

Mansfield U18s V's Derby County U18s

Friday 10th November 2023

One Call Stadium, Mansfield

19.00pm KO

Live on RamsTV Facebook or something similar - but why watch it on there when you can watch the game in person for only small change.

Get tickets here LINK

A game every club likes to go far in - Derby haven't had a good run in this competition for a few seasons but reasons we know why.

Let's give the lads the support they need and hope for a home tie next round. 

COYR 

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

With the hype around the academy after this week, I thought it was only right to give this game it's own topic.

Mansfield U18s V's Derby County U18s

Friday 10th November 2023

One Call Stadium, Mansfield

19.00pm KO

Live on RamsTV Facebook or something similar - but why watch it on there when you can watch the game in person for only small change.

Get tickets here LINK

A game every club likes to go far in - Derby haven't had a good run in this competition for a few seasons but reasons we know why.

Let's give the lads the support they need and hope for a home tie next round. 

COYR 

The winner is away to Bolton in the next round 

The starting lineup is difficult to predict. Whilst DBrown is eligible, I expect him to be part of the first team squad tomorrow so won't feature. From those available, I would go with something like this:

JThompson

Osayande   KRobinson   Cox

Perry   Hawkins   McAndrew   Gill

Allen   Wheeldon   Davidson

Subs: Shattell, Banks, Gough, Tola, Eames, Oguntolu, Simons

44 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The starting lineup is difficult to predict. Whilst DBrown is eligible, I expect him to be part of the first team squad tomorrow so won't feature. From those available, I would go with something like this:

JThompson

Osayande   KRobinson   Cox

Perry   Hawkins   McAndrew   Gill

Allen   Wheeldon   Davidson

Subs: Shattell, Banks, Gough, Tola, Eames, Oguntolu, Simons

Warne said in his pre-match interview yesterday about being weary of Brown having a big game Friday and managing minutes - basically sounded like 45 mins was the plan for him Wednesday regardless because of this game. 

6 hours ago, Srg said:

Warne said in his pre-match interview yesterday about being weary of Brown having a big game Friday and managing minutes - basically sounded like 45 mins was the plan for him Wednesday regardless because of this game. 

Brown did little to justify a first team place tmro