Most ex-Rams on a football pitch?

BaaLocks

Last Sunday Aberdeen played Hibs and both keepers plus Shinnie were ex-Rams. I guess Sheff Utd have a couple and if Man Utd chose to play Huddlestone (yes, it's a joke) and Mount that could get to four. What could be the maximum number of ex-Rams you could get - with players currently registered - on on pitch this season (including possible Cup games)?

Just now, roboto said:

Bristol City have Knight, Roberts, Weimann and Andy King who are all ex-Rams

When they play Sheffield Wednesday there could be 7 on the pitch (the Owls 3 are Hendrick, Bannan and Gregory).

Rangers have a few up there as well - Tom Lawrence, Jack Butland and Kieran Dowell

49 minutes ago, roboto said:

Palace and Hull City also have 3 in their squads (although Plange is out on loan)

Palace have 4 if you include Plange: Hughes, Ebiowie and Plange are the obvious ones, but James Tomkins was on loan here for about a month 15 years ago. I have no idea why I remember that

20 minutes ago, JfR said:

Rangers have a few up there as well - Tom Lawrence, Jack Butland and Kieran Dowell

Palace have 4 if you include Plange: Hughes, Ebiowie and Plange are the obvious ones, but James Tomkins was on loan here for about a month 15 years ago. I have no idea why I remember that

Maybe you remember Tomkins because he was a class above our team at the time. He only played a few games in the season after the infamous one but he was a good footballer who's career was seriously impaired by injuries.

If they don't necessarily have to have played for the first team, you can throw in a tasty FA Cup tie for Palace or Bristol City against Mickleover Sports, who also have 3 ex-Rams (Joe Bateman, Ethan Mann, Andy Dales), George Nunn currently on loan, and if they happen to be short of subs that day, could throw on Pablo Mills (coach) to make five!

18 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

What about a charity game at talkSPORT United. There’s a few extra-rams working for them now. Dorigo, Saunders, Benty, Mills. And we all know Stuart Pearce us a ram. 

Maybe they could have a game against BBC 5 Live (Savage, Warnock, Osman)?

On 09/09/2023 at 14:51, Ilsonram12 said:

At ilkeston town today and they have 4 in Jamie Hanson, Connor Dixon, Nathan Tyson and Matt Yates, worksop have Paul green 

I didn't know Connor Dixon was there; how did he do? 

We had a measly one (Will Grewal-Pollard) at 'Ofton. Didn't get off the bench as 'Ofton won 4-0 at a canter. 

Incidentally, he's now plain Will Pollard, Alfreton don't go for fancy hyphenated names!! 

7 hours ago, angieram said:

I didn't know Connor Dixon was there; how did he do? 

We had a measly one (Will Grewal-Pollard) at 'Ofton. Didn't get off the bench as 'Ofton won 4-0 at a canter. 

Incidentally, he's now plain Will Pollard, Alfreton don't go for fancy hyphenated names!! 

Dixon Scored ilkestons goal after coming on at half time, coming back from an injury, pick of the ex rams was Paul green for worksop,even at 40yr old he ran the show