Is this thread needed?

ariotofmyown

Look, football it football right? Been a season ticket holder for 85 years and this is the worst Paul Warne team I have ever seen. I remember when teams didn't bother with this 3 at the back lark. Get the ball down, find a pass and put it in the back of the net right. It tell you who Paul Warne reminds me of, that Gareth of that Office documentary! I've not seen any action from this season, but I've read a couple of twitter quotes about what Warne said and I'm clearly out of my depth. We need to rebuild carefully after the mess Mel left us in, but we have to get rid of Warne now and buy lots of new players as this is the worst bunch of players I have ever seen wear the shirt. Seriously, me and my 5 aside mates could get in this team, especially Barry who scored 5 goals the other night. We are the biggest club outside the Premier League and should be better than clubs like Brighton and Brentford because we have a bigger fanbase, but we have no divine right to win League One by 25 points. Why can't we just play well immediately and win all our games, is it too much to ask? I've never seen any team struggle at the start of the season ever and the best owners change managers as soon as the matchday thread gets toxic. All our signings have been dire and none of them are clearly any good at football. We need to get the best players available in. The only reason we haven't is cos players don't want to play for Warne. This is true as I read it on a post from someone who posts 125 messages a day saying the same thing. Look, I just want to win every game playing beautiful football and it's not fair we don't. We need to find people to blame. To continually criticise. To invent lies about. This is what proper fans do. We care too much. We are the only blameless parties in all of this. Everyone else is wholly responsible. Always. Warne out now! 

2 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Look, football it football right? Been a season ticket holder for 85 years and this is the worst Paul Warne team I have ever seen. I remember when teams didn't bother with this 3 at the back lark. Get the ball down, find a pass and put it in the back of the net right. It tell you who Paul Warne reminds me of, that Gareth of that Office documentary! I've not seen any action from this season, but I've read a couple of twitter quotes about what Warne said and I'm clearly out of my depth. We need to rebuild carefully after the mess Mel left us in, but we have to get rid of Warne now and buy lots of new players as this is the worst bunch of players I have ever seen wear the shirt. Seriously, me and my 5 aside mates could get in this team, especially Barry who scored 5 goals the other night. We are the biggest club outside the Premier League and should be better than clubs like Brighton and Brentford because we have a bigger fanbase, but we have no divine right to win League One by 25 points. Why can't we just play well immediately and win all our games, is it too much to ask? I've never seen any team struggle at the start of the season ever and the best owners change managers as soon as the matchday thread gets toxic. All our signings have been dire and none of them are clearly any good at football. We need to get the best players available in. The only reason we haven't is cos players don't want to play for Warne. This is true as I read it on a post from someone who posts 125 messages a day saying the same thing. Look, I just want to win every game playing beautiful football and it's not fair we don't. We need to find people to blame. To continually criticise. To invent lies about. This is what proper fans do. We care too much. We are the only blameless parties in all of this. Everyone else is wholly responsible. Always. Warne out now! 

Jesus. Bring back the Politics thread @David