Entitlement

3 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

The second half performance only happened because of the first half performance.

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean there.

But otherwise you are simply saying that Blackpool saw us as such a pushover that they let us play in the second half, out of the goodness of their hearts or they saw the game done?  Do me a favour!

23 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

But otherwise you are simply saying that Blackpool saw us as such a pushover that they let us play in the second half, out of the goodness of their hearts or they saw the game done?  Do me a favour!

Well...yes

They stopped pressing and just kept us at arms length. We improved but they still came closest to scoring.

Just because babg average is better than appalling, doesn't mean it still isn't bang average.

I haven't read the full thread of comments but just my two pennies worth. I don't want to speak for others but I find it hard seeing sides like Brentford, Brighton, Bournemouth (obviously Forest is hard regardless) prospering in the PL with respect to those sides, certainly two of them very close to going out of business in recent history and that could easily have been us in different circumstances if we'd won either of the playoff finals. Even Luton winning the playoffs last season, a great story sure but that's bound to make fans of bigger fanbases think how and why. I don't want to detract from any of those clubs Brentford and Brighton in particular have fantastic owners. 

I don't like what I perceive to be not dishonesty but equally not entirely transparent communication from the club regarding this season. If we've got no money to spend and promotion is unlikely why not just come out and say that. They've created this mess in my opinion with Clowes comments about the budget and I've no axe to grind with Clowes in how he runs the club, again just some clarity would be appreciated. 

3 hours ago, Andrew1 said:

Already did that by telling you how the second half played out, you seemed to have tricked yourself into thinking we actually gave them a game. 😉

Edited by Kokosnuss