35Nelson:- 1st half:-5, 2nd half:-5.5, Av.:-5.25 rounded up to:-5.5

5Bradley:-5

3Forsyth:-7

6Cashin:- 1st half:-5, 2nd half:-6, Av.:-5.5

2Wilson:-5

23 Ward:-6.5

12Smith:- 1st half:-5, 2nd half:-6, Av:-5.5

8Bird:- 1st half:-5 2nd half:-6 Av:-5.5

4Hourihane:-4.5 would have scored 5 but lost half a point due to his failure as a captain

16Thompson:-7

20Elder:-6

14Washington:-6

10Waghorn:-6

9Collins:-6

ATG

Edited by 1of4

31Vickers 7.5 - Three good saves; not at fault for the goals. Good distribution; perhaps needs to command his defenders a bit more. That will come with time. Has a nice beard.  

35Nelson  6 - my expectation of him is to show more tenacity; he's a biggish unit but not as much power as I would like to see.

5Bradley   4.5 - looks a bit uncertain and whilst commanding in the air his groundwork is uncertain right now. Needs to command and communicate more.  

3Forsyth 7.0 - after the context of the first half, he showed relative energy and desire and led by example after his half-time introduction. 

6Cashin 5.5 - much better second half; sliced ranging passes first half; looks unsettled making the adjustment to a 3 piece back line.

2Wilson 5 - bags of potential but ring-rusty and error-prone. Lost the ball unnecessarily when he dithered.  

23 Ward - 6.5 Part of the 2nd half better showing and provided a stable outlet on the right but no killer crosses.

12Smith - 6 busy but a bit will o' the wisp; energy but insufficient driving power.

8Bird - 6  Looks jaded but renewed vigour second half helped us look more likely. 

4Hourihane - 5 Leads by example but off par 1st half and withdrawn. We don't see enough forward passes through the more central channels. 

16Thompson - 6 Brought some energy and a degree of midfield control but key passes are rare. 

20Elder  4.5 - Ring rusty and a poor mistake with the header to assist the simple tap-in for them. Didn't recover from that.

14Washington 6 - One good-ish shot on the turn brought a parried save from their GK. 

10Waghorn 7 - lots of energy 2nd half and real desire to affect the game; one very good shot missed by an inch with GK beaten.

9Collins - 6 huff and puff and work but insufficient guile to impact the game.

Brown - 6 I like this chap - power and pace and desire; needs to get more game time as he offers potential that needs nurturing. 

Very poor collectively and individually first half. Played with fear and anxiety; seemed to be tryiig to move the ball quicker but Blackpool looked slicker and more in-control. Second-half changes and HT roasting (Id imagine) and we saw more desire 2nd half. Early days and most our our new players are very ring-rusty; I have trust in Warne to transform them but absolutely nothing wrong with the crowd showing disapproval but never advocate booing. Crowd were very positive second-half as they could see the change in desire by the team; but structurally still wrong - just where is our spine and midfield engine unit? 

31Vickers - 6: some good saves but I'm not having it that he wasn't at all at fault for the second goal (as well as Elder, who heads it, and possibly Bradley, who doesn't need to be there if Elder is) - surely Vickers takes up the only position which creates the potential for calamity?! 

35Nelson - 7: solid again. Is seeing too much of the ball in attacking positions for someone of his apparent technical ability, but didn't let himself down.

5Bradley - 5.5: an onlooker for the Cashin/Elder mess on the first goal, but probably part of the Elder/Vickers mess on the second because his position likely affected Elder's judgement on what to do. Otherwise decent enough in possession but looked a good decision to replace him with Fozzie for the second half.

3Forsyth - 6.5: did fine but not unduly troubled in the second half as Blackpool were content to keep what they had.

6Cashin - 6: so much effort and determination but unfortunately part of the first goal mess and too many aimless balls forward (which I assume he has been told to do?)

2Wilson - 5.5: early days but tricks for the sake of it... losing the ball in the first half messing around nearly cost us another goal 60m away, although it shouldn't have!

23 Ward - 6.5: lively and tried to get things going with his crosses and interplay down the right.

12Smith - 6.5: did most of the simple things well. Looked like it was hurting him to be losing, which is good to see.

8Bird - 7: despite some of the stuff that's been said in interviews and written on the forum about him, he was our best midfielder last night. Drove forward with the ball, played intelligent passes. Didn't look to me like he wasn't trying or his head had been "turned". MotM for me - not so much because he was great, but because no-one else was better!

4Hourihane - 5.5: other than one wicked delivery, a non-performance. Well off the pace and didn't use the ball well when he had it.

16Thompson - 6.5: good energy, tried hard, but no major influence.

20Elder - 5.5: going forward, looked promising. The less said about the defence the better - at least partly culpable for both goals! And he's used to playing as a wing-back, so is the problem having the LCB and CB stepping on his turf? Or is he just taking up bad positions... or not up to full fitness yet which is impairing his decision-making? Hopefully it will all come together, sooner rather than later.

14Washington - 6: certainly puts in a shift but wasn't happening for him and didn't help himself with some loose touches and passes.

10Waghorn - 6.5: came into it more and more as the game went on and picked out some good, nippy passes. Unfortunately by then he was knackered!

9Collins - 6: not too much time to make a difference, and didn't.

Brown - 6: worked hard and a few nice touches - some promise about him.

1 hour ago, On the Ram Page said:

Try watching the game  again on RamsTV. Just like Saturday, the performance was not quite as bad as people were making out. Lots making Bradley the scapegoat and Nelson not far behind. But that’s nonsense. Apart from their 1st goal where he was one of five defenders in the box marking (or not marking 4 Blackpool players - and if anything he had an excuse as he was covering any near post cross), Bradley hardly did anything wrong. Nelson also had a good game defensively )apart from above) and the fact some of his passes were over hit. Of the 4 goals we have conceded so far there have been 3 individual errors. I was more worried by their 1st where we looked disorganised and I think Cashin is not sure who he should be marking.

Much better 2nd half. Bird seemed more comfortable further back. I know Bradley was substituted at half time but I think this was to go to a back 4.

But please watch the game again before delivering such awful scores to check they are accurate. Certainly the 2 above scores are laughable.

I think you need to take your own advice and watch the game again.

After Bradley was replaced by Fozzy, we certainly didn't go to a back 4 in the second half.

I agree his confidence may have taken a dive after his mistake on Saturday. Moving to a new Club and being part of the foot soldiers having been the leader may not have helped him either. But I also remember the game against Stoke where he was absolutely outstanding.

I just hope people give him a chance to redeem himself and not make him a scapegoat, especially the Warne haters who see see him as his big signing.

I take each game as it comes and will be very happy to give Bradley an 8 when he earns it.

I gave Hourihane low scores at the start of last season, which improved to 8s and 9s when he played well. Unfortunately he's back to the lower end of the spectrum again at the moment.

You still haven't given your scores or a reason for specifically calling out me and another poster for ours, when as far as I can see our scores are much more reflective of the consensus across here than yours. 

I agree his confidence may have taken a dive after his mistake on Saturday. Moving to a new Club and being part of the foot soldiers having been the leader may not have helped him either. But I also remember the game against Stoke where he was absolutely outstanding.

I just hope people give him a chance to redeem himself and not make him a scapegoat, especially the Warne haters who see see him as his big signing.

If he doesn’t like large crowds Burtons the place to be😉

45 minutes ago, jameso said:

20Elder - 5.5: going forward, looked promising. The less said about the defence the better - at least partly culpable for both goals! And he's used to playing as a wing-back, so is the problem having the LCB and CB stepping on his turf? Or is he just taking up bad positions... or not up to full fitness yet which is impairing his decision-making? Hopefully it will all come together, sooner rather than later.

Is he? I asked on another post and the suggestion was not.

4 hours ago, angieram said:

I disagree. I was at the game and watched it live. Bradley wasn't winning balls at either end of the pitch and he was hesitant in playing out from the back. 

Not doing anything might not be making mistakes but I think it is his job in the centre to organise the defence and lead by example. I saw a lot of that from Fozzy last night and very little of it from Bradley.

Nelson's distribution was dreadful going forwards and far too often he turned back and took the easy option. 

I agree with that.