New Time Keeping Regulations 23/24

Keepyuppy

I think we will regularly see 8-12 mins additional time until players stop taking the piss time waiting with the introduction of tighter scrutiny and independent timing of specific periods of non play 
Should be rather interesting 😃🐏

22 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

I think we will regularly see 8-12 mins additional time until players stop taking the piss time waiting with the introduction of tighter scrutiny and independent timing of specific periods of non play 
Should be rather interesting 😃🐏

This is already being discussed in the "Time wasting in football" thread (Which also provides a link to the EFL statement on the subject).

Keepy Uppy, @Keepyuppy!  👀

18 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

I hope it puts a stop to players going down to stop the game when we are building up the pressure.

It won't have any effect on that, it's now becoming the norm for teams under the cosh, to take an 'injury time out'. This not only breaks up the opposition momentum, it also allows the coaching staff to have a couple of minutes with the players, restructuring or motivating their team. Something needs to be done about this.

12 hours ago, ram59 said:

It won't have any effect on that, it's now becoming the norm for teams under the cosh, to take an 'injury time out'. This not only breaks up the opposition momentum, it also allows the coaching staff to have a couple of minutes with the players, restructuring or motivating their team. Something needs to be done about this.

Have water bottle stations behind the goal if players want a drink.

players can’t approach the bench or touch lines. 

like rugby do