Kane Wilson

Bristol City

1st sight of him today, played 45 mins at wing back v Stoke. Looked a bit short of match fitness which isn't surprising given he's been injured. Hopeful he'll be a decent addition. Made a couple of surges forward but wasn't really tested defensively given stoke were shocking. 

Hummmm benefit of the doubt for me at this stage. Liked his eagerness, looks powerful when running but lost the ball more than once, first touch looked a bit clumsy and made hurried decisions. 

I am sure fitness, new team mates, and was he on his favoured side ? … maybe 1st day at school nerves are part of it too, so I am happy to trust Warne and give the man chance to show what he’s got 

9 minutes ago, jono said:

Hummmm benefit of the doubt for me at this stage. Liked his eagerness, looks powerful when running but lost the ball more than once, first touch looked a bit clumsy and made hurried decisions. 

I am sure fitness, new team mates, and was he on his favoured side ? … maybe 1st day at school nerves are part of it too, so I am happy to trust Warne and give the man chance to show what he’s got 

Correct, he wasn’t on his favoured side and has had a couple of niggles already to go with being behind on fitness coming in later too.