Knight Sibley Bird Bielik

simmoram1995

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

The article states it’s two players who play further up the pitch that Rosenior is talking about and that Max Bird isn’t who he means.

The point was the fan who said "Take him mate, if he’s had his head turned by Hull, he may as well leave"

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The point was the fan who said "Take him mate, if he’s had his head turned by Hull, he may as well leave"

Ah sorry, having read the article earlier I thought I’d share a summary as I know not everyone would read it and may take it to mean they’re close to signing Bird.

Like the fan you highlighted! 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

47 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

The article states it’s two players who play further up the pitch that Rosenior is talking about and that Max Bird isn’t who he means.

But it didnt suggest the two players were Derby players did it unless I read incorrectly? Is there a mismatch between the twitter headline and the article? First comment suggests Max on 3 year deal and the other two. Hope we have some rabbits lined up to pull from hats

47 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

But it didnt suggest the two players were Derby players did it unless I read incorrectly? Is there a mismatch between the twitter headline and the article? First comment suggests Max on 3 year deal and the other two. Hope we have some rabbits lined up to pull from hats

Yes. The original article in/from the Hull Daily Mail talks about Rosenior’s press conference in which he was very pleased as the club are close to signing 2 new forward players, not from Derby, un-named players and clubs. It also makes it clear Max Bird isn’t one of the 2 players.

What then appears to have happened is a Hull fan has shared another tweet making a comment about Derby and people are taking it that Hull are close to signing Bird which has led to other comments.

Here’s the Hull article if you wanted to read it, without the usual Twitter noise;

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/hull-city-transfer-excitement-wednesday-8668746

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

2 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Yes. The original article in/from the Hull Daily Mail talks about Rosenior’s press conference in which he was very pleased as the club are close to signing 2 new forward players, not from Derby, un-named players and clubs. It also makes it clear Max Bird isn’t one of the 2 players.

What then appears to have happened is a Hull fan has shared another tweet making a comment about Derby and people are taking it that Hull are close to signing Bird which has led to other comments.

Here’s the Hull article if you wanted to read it, without the usual Twitter noise;

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/hull-city-transfer-excitement-wednesday-8668746

Thank you! 

Bielik and Knight have gone.

Bird and Cashin are on the verge of leaving. If they don't go now, they will be gone in January or next summer.

There's no way in the world that we'll get promoted.

Ok, so our club very, very nearly became extinct. But thanks to DC, it didn't. But, now, we need to build, not merely tread water and lose all of our gems.