Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Despite all the doom and gloom and no one wants to watch us, on here by some, we have sold over 1,000 tickets for three away games in half an hour.

How have Shrewsbury tickets been selling? I can't view them until Saturday (assuming there will be any left)

I don’t understand what’s going on with the ticket sales for Notts County.We had an initial allocation which I presume is sold out but no mention of a further allocation.

There is still two blocks that have not been opened.

Notts play Mansfield soon and the stags have an allocation of 3,888.

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t understand what’s going on with the ticket sales for Notts County.We had an initial allocation which I presume is sold out but no mention of a further allocation.

There were two extra blocks put on earlier today but they've gone already. 

You were probably still sleeping off last night. 😴 

Edited by angieram

12 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Probably assume more home fans will turn up to watch Derby than Mansfield. And rightly so.

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

There were two extra blocks put on earlier today but they've gone already. 

You were probably still sleeping off last night. 😴 

Nah, sleeps for wimps, 

I will admit I might not  have taken too much notice over the last couple of days but I think there was only one block added today,  Z1 a smaller block with 94 seats which sold out quickly, X3 was already sold out but a few seats became available and then sold out.

I’m fairly sure X2 and X3 blocks haven’t been opened up yet which if they were the same size as the other blocks would give us another 700+ tickets.

16 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Research helps 😂, I’ve just had a look on their ticket site, the Stags game is almost sold out, for our game I think we will outnumber them.

Just like 1986 then. When the first goal went in three quarters of the ground leapt up. The dozen or so Forest fans stood to the left of the away end giving it some until then soon disappeared.

Edited by richinspain