One last push

B4ev6is

I am talking to the players one last big push and we could be in the play offs on saturday it is all In our hands all we need to do is win the game against Portsmouth.

Now I am calling derby fans to very very very best voice let's make pp the loudest it has ever ever ever been please turn pp into a sea of black and white we need flags scarfs and balloons and banners let players let go for it. 

They stuck by us all season let's get promation and pay them back even now they are still fighting for this great club and for us. So let's do this.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am talking to the players one last big push and we could be in the play offs on saturday it is all In our hands all we need to do is win the game against Portsmouth.

We might still need two big pushes, as it stands!  

41 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Now their last hope of autos have gone, they'll be going down the rest some players route.  We only get in with 4 points for certain.  Still be tight with the goals. Best go out to get them.

True they might not play with their usual intensity. But no need to rest them yet. Might protect one or two from injury? Tho the ones coming in will be raring to book a start in the play offs. 

On 27/04/2023 at 00:01, kevinhectoring said:

True they might not play with their usual intensity. But no need to rest them yet. Might protect one or two from injury? Tho the ones coming in will be raring to book a start in the play offs. 

Posh play Bristol Rovers at home tomorrow they are away at Barnsley last game of the season I’m sure Barnsley will rest players for the last game

Hopefully Ipswich and Plymouth win tomorrow so Wednesday will have nothing to play for when they play us and also rest a few players 

ideally we win tomorrow and Posh don’t then play offs will be sorted and we can rest players