Were still in the fight for promation

B4ev6is

I know that suffered few losses lately the lads showed fight for promation and the lads show black and white fighting spirt it might not been pretty but it was effective. I am sorry I am posting so late but I am so tired right now. The pain does not help I am passed out on the coach on the way home so please forgive me.

57 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I know that suffered few losses lately the lads showed fight for promation and the lads show black and white fighting spirt it might not been pretty but it was effective. I am sorry I am posting so late but I am so tired right now. The pain does not help I am passed out on the coach on the way home so please forgive me.

No problem mate.ย  If your in pain because of your foot, I seriously suggest you stop for a bit.ย  Only 90 miles to Forest Green so you've been a while.

11 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

No problem mate.ย  If your in pain because of your foot, I seriously suggest you stop for a bit.ย  Only 90 miles to Forest Green so you've been a while.

Not just for my foot but pain all over myย  body my neve dammage all over the body and it is permeant and nrothing they can do to help me sigh.

No relief of it and I can bare so much pain before it get to much for for me to cope.

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I hope the lads can get over the line.

That would give us all a boost and will help you feel a little better.

Take care mate.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Not just for my foot but pain all over myย  body my neve dammage all over the body and it is permeant and nrothing they can do to help me sigh.

No relief of it and I can bare so much pain before it get to much for for me to cope.

Take care of yourself B4, hopefully the Rams can put a smile on your face in the next few weeks , keep believingย  COYR

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Play offs or automatics B4 ๐Ÿ˜