Sigh πŸ˜”

B4ev6is

19 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well today showed that elf done is over in jan window not able to bring in players

We.

Are.

Under.

An.

Agreed.

Business.

Plan.

With.

The.

EFL.

That.

Prevents.

Us.

From.

Spending.

Money.,

Β 

17 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes

IΒ 

Know that

Just feel

A little

Ley way could been given in jan.

They were under no obligation to review or lighten the restrictions in January.

It's a punishment and we must complete our sentence.Β 

It won't be lifted in the summer.

It won't be lifted next January either.

This is all signed off, agreed with the EFL and what the situation is.

Warne isn't complaining, neither is Clowes. Everyone is just getting on with it.

1 minute ago, David said:

They were under no obligation to review or lighten the restrictions in January.

It's a punishment and we must complete our sentence.Β 

It won't be lifted in the summer.

It won't be lifted next January either.

This is all signed off, agreed with the EFL and what the situation is.

Warne isn't complaining, neither is Clowes. Everyone is just getting on with it.

Well appently derby suggest it not them and going look into this summer I see no reason why they cant lift them.

4 minutes ago, David said:

What do you mean it's not them?Β 

Derby suggest business plan 2 years summer 2024 up for review in the summer mate. Efl did not give 2 year not able sign players o fees or loans with a fee.

Β 

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Derby suggest business plan 2 years summer 2024 up for review in the summer mate. Efl did not give 2 year not able sign players o fees or loans with a fee.

Ok, let's work with what you've said, it's up for review in the summer right?

So why have a go at the EFL as they didn't lift it in January, that's not the summer is it?

3 minutes ago, David said:

Ok, let's work with what you've said, it's up for review in the summer right?

So why have a go at the EFL as they didn't lift it in January, that's not the summer is it?

What I mean is they could have said you can sign 2 players on fees no more and limit you couldΒ  bid for them but no yet they lifted other clubs embargoes and not ours.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

What I mean is they could have said you can sign 2 players on fees no more and limit you couldΒ  bid for them but no yet they lifted other clubs embargoes and not ours.

Why would they? As you said yourself, they will review in the summer.

What happens with other clubs is nothing to do with our situation. They were possibly due to be lifted or reviewed, ours wasn't.

This is the latest to come from the club.

B30543AE-3403-41A9-B55D-279E2A931817.jpeg

Β 

7 minutes ago, David said:

Why would they? As you said yourself, they will review in the summer.

What happens with other clubs is nothing to do with our situation. They were possibly due to be lifted or reviewed, ours wasn't.

This is the latest to come from the club.

B30543AE-3403-41A9-B55D-279E2A931817.jpeg

Β 

Wage cap I agree with as paid to much wages in the past but I do feel a little freedome could been granted to us.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Wage cap I agree with as paid to much wages in the past but I do feel a little freedome could been granted to us.

I’ll leave you to it mate. Sooner you just accept it and wanting an early release from our punishment, easier it is to move on and understand the situation for what it is.Β πŸ‘

f*** me, arguing that the efl are actually doing their job of ensuring our new owner doesn't pick the carcass of the club and dump it again or overspend and chuck it into admin again b4?Β 

It's a fairly good idea for the longevity of the business. We nearly didn't have a club this time last year so just be pleased it still exists and is doing alright

Can we just get back to arguing about how all this is keoghs fault yeah? (it is, he shouldn't have passed it to zamora)Β 

2 minutes ago, David said:

I’ll leave you to it mate. Sooner you just accept it and wanting an early release from our punishment, easier it is to move on and understand the situation for what it is.Β πŸ‘

But will not trust efl and will not forgive them for what they have done our great club.

2 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

f*** me, arguing that the efl are actually doing their job of ensuring our new owner doesn't pick the carcass of the club and dump it again or overspend and chuck it into admin again b4?Β 

It's a fairly good idea for the longevity of the business. We nearly didn't have a club this time last year so just be pleased it still exists and is doing alright

Can we just get back to arguing about how all this is keoghs fault yeah? (it is, he shouldn't have passed it to zamora)Β 

Some how mate I dont think he will dump us and most of all he would have spend silly money but small amount of money on players or more money for our club in the future.