Sigh πŸ˜”

B4ev6is

2 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

You don't need to trust the EFL B4, I don't think many of us do!

But you can trust David Clowes, and he is OK with what they are asking us to do. He has a long term plan to keep them off our backs in the future.

If we stick to the plan the EFL can't touch us - the ultimate victory won't come by shouting and swearing about them it will come by overcoming their restrictions, sticking a metaphorical two fingers up at them as we go!

And yes, exactly, that's the spirit - with a budget similar to Nigel Clough's and with the aim to bring in the right sort of characters to the squad, we could in a few short years build a squad to challenge the one from 2013/14. Brighter days are ahead.

I know you try to keep positive, and I'm happy to see you thinking of the future rather than dwelling on the past

πŸ‘ 🐏

I alway think of the future mate but our youth system been destroyed because of them and best young players been foce to force to leave and looking 4 to 5 years time before any young players come through our ranks again.

2 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

You don't need to trust the EFL B4, I don't think many of us do!

But you can trust David Clowes, and he is OK with what they are asking us to do. He has a long term plan to keep them off our backs in the future.

If we stick to the plan the EFL can't touch us - the ultimate victory won't come by shouting and swearing about them it will come by overcoming their restrictions, sticking a metaphorical two fingers up at them as we go!

And yes, exactly, that's the spirit - with a budget similar to Nigel Clough's and with the aim to bring in the right sort of characters to the squad, we could in a few short years build a squad to challenge the one from 2013/14. Brighter days are ahead.

I know you try to keep positive, and I'm happy to see you thinking of the future rather than dwelling on the past

πŸ‘ 🐏

I trust clows

Not those git backs I truly hate efl more than forest leeds even freaking burnley I never throught I say that.

Stand up if hate efl I love get that chant going.