Sigh ๐Ÿ˜”

B4ev6is

Well today showed that elf done is over in jan window not able to bring in players but ref was poor once again not getting pen once again. When it should been a free kick to derby but oh no it was thereโ€™s and they go down other end and scored make 1-0 but should have defended it better for midfield look unbalanced and Rooney should have started in midfield to give it bits and 2nd goals was shambles I hate to say we have blown it.๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

and now I am in pain.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well it partly is there fault.

Partly?ย  PARTLY?

This whole sorry mess is all down to them!ย  GRRR etc!

Admin.ย  Points deductions.ย  Relegation.ย  Out of court settlements.ย  Liam getting pushed out.ย  The transfer umbongo.ย  Knight not getting knighted.ย  The Sibley twins having different dads.ย  Fans abusing their seat tickets by standing in a seated stand.ย  Penalties not given for us.ย  Penalties given against us.ย  Time wasting.ย  Mass pitch invasions.ย  Bottle tops being confiscated.ย  No burgers in the concourse.ย  Bobble shortages.ย ย 

People on here should be absolutely raging about this, screaming about it from the rooftops, and kicking down The elfs front door!
And all we get is a piffling "It's partly their fault".

We are too bloody soft, I tell yer!ย  Seethe etc!

ย 

ย 

Oh yeah...

And the ban on Season ticket sales.ย  That one is particularly galling, as I must be about due to go Platinum!ย ย 

Edited by Mucker1884
... and don't get me started on the season ticket ban!

4 hours ago, Blondest Goat said:

Looked like the defender got the ball to me.ย  Took a number of replays though to see it and was screaming for a pen at the time.

No defanitly a pen even the football league show confirmed it at the time I was seething with ref again blind as a bat.

It was a penalty.ย  ย I think the issue may have been by that stage, the referee who looked 60 and about 20 stone would have been suffering from a heart rate of 200 beats per minute and the sort of delirium experienced from a week in a lifeboat without water under 100 degree pacific sun.ย  He was probably seeing 44 players and Whites head as a pint of Stella with a frothy top. We had a similar one at Wycombe.ย ย 

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well today showed that elf done is over in jan window not able to bring in players but ref was poor once again not getting pen once again. When it should been a free kick to derby but oh no it was thereโ€™s and they go down other end and scored make 1-0 but should have defended it better for midfield look unbalanced and Rooney should have started in midfield to give it bits and 2nd goals was shambles I hate to say we have blown it.๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

and now I am in pain.

Itโ€™s just one game B4. We are a club in transition - donโ€™t get upset by bumps in the road, we are still 6th and we are on the way back up. But sorry to hear you are in pain. Keep the clubโ€™s wobbles in perspective and listen to the advice you are getting about pain management. Then you can master it I can assure youย 

Penalty IMO. Not the only one we didn't get. I counted 3 times at corners where Fozzy was still in a bear hug from a defender when he tried to jump for the ball. Before the kick is taken, it's not an issue (should be but isn't) but once the kick has been taken and the bear hug is still locked on, it's a penalty.

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

Penalty IMO. Not the only one we didn't get. I counted 3 times at corners where Fozzy was still in a bear hug from a defender when he tried to jump for the ball. Before the kick is taken, it's not an issue (should be but isn't) but once the kick has been taken and the bear hug is still locked on, it's a penalty.

Week in week out, Game in game out this goes on at every corner and free kick in the whole football pyramid and further, 5/6 pens a game this would cause, Referees I'd wager have been told to chill out as it would cause mayhem, VAR pick it up, VAR officials see it...and yet what...Nowt!