NORTH STAND !!

gfs1ram

32 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

Can't see that this has been mentioned in the match thread, but to those fans who started the chanting in the North Stand - WELL DONE.

A surreal moment and possibly the first start to a chant from them I can recall since 1997 - keep it up.

South Stand are you listening ?

Yes great moment. 

1 hour ago, gfs1ram said:

Can't see that this has been mentioned in the match thread, but to those fans who started the chanting in the North Stand - WELL DONE.

A surreal moment and possibly the first start to a chant from them I can recall since 1997 - keep it up.

From the South Stand we could see the North Stand join in ....brilliant to see. The whole ground was giving it some at one point.

9 hours ago, gfs1ram said:

I'm bang in the centre of the NE corner.
One young lad (sounded 10ish?) screamed the allez, allez, allez song, from the top of his lungs.  All alone.  Well off key and out of tune. It was almost painful to hear!  He just about managed to finish without his head exploding... then those around him decided to go again, and it built up to at least half way down the East, and all the way along the North. 
I hope he was proud, and I hope he felt his efforts were worth it, as they almost came to embarassing silence!

Never give up, young man, whoever you were.

?