Go for it derby

B4ev6is

Look I know we drawn last two games but now we got 4 home games coming up look we are just outside the plays offs by a point I believe that you can do better than finishing in the play offs I.believe we can finnish on the top 2 or even champions all you have to do is just believe in it your selfs no matter who comes in the January transfear window yes we need reforcements but you done great and dont let's anyone tell you otherwise.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look I know we drawn last two games but now we got 4 home games coming up look we are just outside the plays offs by a point I believe that you can do better than finishing in the play offs I.believe we can finnish on the top 2 or even champions all you have to do is just believe in it your selfs no matter who comes in the January transfear window yes we need reforcements but you done great and dont let's anyone tell you otherwise.

I believe you're deluded re: top 2. If Warne gets us in the play-offs, he has done the first part of his job well IMO. You make no mention of the restrictions that the club is operating  under such as playing a midfielder at right-back. Furthermore, there are other sides in the division who are a step ahead in terms of development & preparation. The top three are there on merit & clearly ahead of the rest at this moment of time.  We have to visit five of the current top six.

We need to get out of this division, yes, but we also need to have a platform that will enable us to stay in a Championship where the margins are getting increasingly fine & even big hitters find themselves in the lower half/a relegation battle (WBA) & a  situation quickly unravel after promotion (Wigan). Nobody would turn down promotion at the first time of asking  but if we have to stay down a second season, so be it if it allows the manager to build a stronger squad. Of course, we don't want to get stuck, but we have a proven operator at this level.

I think it's great that PW even has us competing after what went on before & trying to blend a side of home-grown players with signings made by another manager who had a different style in mind, different from his own perhaps & all signed in a hurry. As Warne said, he's tried to come half way with the players instead of imposing himself on them. I think he mentioned during the EFL tie with Liverpool - the Klopp love-in - that he also took this job with the notion of seeing if he could evolve as a manager. 

Much of this season depends on McGoldrick staying fit IMO. We are already a weaker team without him & he has been key to this unbeaten run in all competitions.

So, we're a work in progress. Warne has made us hard to beat in another competitive division. Even Wednesday needed a late equalizer to get a point at Exeter.

I'm happy to be competing at the right end of the table.

Edited by Asanovic70

3 hours ago, Asanovic70 said:

I believe you're deluded re: top 2. If Warne gets us in the play-offs, he has done the first part of his job well IMO. You make no mention of the restrictions that the club is operating  under such as playing a midfielder at right-back. Furthermore, there are other sides in the division who are a step ahead in terms of development & preparation. The top three are there on merit & clearly ahead of the rest at this moment of time.  We have to visit five of the current top six.

We need to get out of this division, yes, but we also need to have a platform that will enable us to stay in a Championship where the margins are getting increasingly fine & even big hitters find themselves in the lower half/a relegation battle (WBA) & a  situation quickly unravel after promotion (Wigan). Nobody would turn down promotion at the first time of asking  but if we have to stay down a second season, so be it if it allows the manager to build a stronger squad. Of course, we don't want to get stuck, but we have a proven operator at this level.

I think it's great that PW even has us competing after what went on before & trying to blend a side of home-grown players with signings made by another manager who had a different style in mind, different from his own perhaps & all signed in a hurry. As Warne said, he's tried to come half way with the players instead of imposing himself on them. I think he mentioned during the EFL tie with Liverpool - the Klopp love-in - that he also took this job with the notion of seeing if he could evolve as a manager. 

Much of this season depends on McGoldrick staying fit IMO. We are already a weaker team without him & he has been key to this unbeaten run in all competitions.

So, we're a work in progress. Warne has made us hard to beat in another competitive division. Even Wednesday needed a late equalizer to get a point at Exeter.

I'm happy to be competing at the right end of the table.

Why is Dudley as plenty games left Plymouth been slipping up and win all home games coming and two away games were not far away at all from going top our selfs.

11 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

...plenty games left Plymouth been slipping up and win all home games coming and two away games were not far away at all from going top our selfs.

Not far from going top? We're 11-14pts off the top three with a game in hand. To bridge that gap we'd need to win several games in a row; the best we've managed so far is two. I agree about Plymouth beginning to falter but then every side usually has a blip. I think Sheff W are the ones ideally poised to finish in the top two as they have played most of the top six away and have them to play at home. Barnsley also have played a lot of the top sides away so could be the dark horses to make a late challenge. 

We're nicely tucked in and still in the promotion/play-off race, which is a positive after the close-season. 

Edited by Asanovic70