Frozen pitches? Under soil twitches

LN747

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

If it's going to be called off...it'll be before 12noon, Staff ie turnstile operators, Catering staff, Car park staff will be given plenty of notice to not turn up, Derby only 12 miles away will give the officials enough time to go top the wire...my guess between 10-11am 

Wouldn’t rely on that. Epic P-Ps last season…… Wasn’t there a Carlisle to Exeter 10 mins before KO last season ?

(I may have used some geographical exaggeration for effect) 

16 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Wouldn’t rely on that. Epic P-Ps last season…… Wasn’t there a Carlisle to Exeter 10 mins before KO last season ?

(I may have used some geographical exaggeration for effect) 

You may be right SK...but not for a frozen pitch...waterlogged yes, I seem to recall a match that you remember, Pitch declared fit...then a monsoon came down.

Somehow I don't think the game will be given the go ahead...then the Ice Age comes to the fore a few mins before KO ?

4 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

You may be right SK...but not for a frozen pitch...waterlogged yes, I seem to recall a match that you remember, Pitch declared fit...then a monsoon came down.

Somehow I don't think the game will be given the go ahead...then the Ice Age comes to the fore a few mins before KO ?

I was gonna suggest Dundee Utd v Dundee Embarrassed Duck GIF