Best way to get a taxi from London Stansted to Ipswich

DenmarkRam

Thanks anyone for your help og advise. ?

We will try to find a taxi so we are sure to get to the game in good time. 

It will cost us about 100 good old english pund, but DCFC are worth it ?. Just ask Mel ?

Still havnt found a taxicompany who has the courage to answer foreign ramfans emails about a long taxiride, but we will find someone in the end. Maybe still scared of the vikings. ?

Hope to see you all at Portman Road.

If there are a few 'Black Cabs' (i.e. Hackney Cabs) on a rank at Stansted, ask a few of them for a fixed price to Ipswich and go with the cheapest.

I once was coming home through Manchester Airport when the trains were all over the place and non running for a few hours, so went back to the Taxi rank. They all wanted  a minimum of £70 to take me home, (there were several drivers sat outside their cabs - must have been a quiet spell). I just said 'I've got £50 and no more otherwise I'll wait for the train', one said OK, and I saved £20.

@DenmarkRam there'll be plenty of cabs at Stansted. My one tip would be to agree a fee before you get in the car. It's a decent run from Stansted and one of them will do you a deal. 

Alternatively, National Express run coaches from Stansted to Ipswich. You leave directly from the airport and the travel time is under two hours and it's a pleasant enough form of public transport. It's also only £16.00 a ticket. Here are the Saturday departures. 

https://book.nationalexpress.com/coach/#/choose-journey?journeyType=single&departArrive=DepartAfter&adults=1&partnerId=uTrack&campaignId=default&returnDate=&departArriveReturn=DepartAfter&returnTime=&departureDate=15%2F10%2F2022&outboundTime=00:00&departureStopId=54174&destinationStopId=53234

image.thumb.png.4ca9116f991fcad495ee6e94a93e994e.png 

However you get there, have a great time mate.

UTR