Do Derby want Commons ?

red fever

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he keeps scoring big goals when the chips are down like he is I'd do more than hug him. I can't belive this thread was ever created. Seeing as we're extremely unlikely to sign Bueno at the end of the season we'd be down the two most creative players we have at the club. If we're roughly where we are in the league come Dec/Jan and we don't resign him it'll be conclusive proof the board don't give a crap and have no ambition...

The thread was created by a red dog....:D

The thread was created by a red dog....:D

Aha, that explains it. I'm sure they'd welcome him back with open arms on this form. Walked past a billboard for the Notts Evening Post earlier and it says they have a striker shortage. Don't they have 6 on the books??!?!?! N0bs...

Aha, that explains it. I'm sure they'd welcome him back with open arms on this form. Walked past a billboard for the Notts Evening Post earlier and it says they have a striker shortage. Don't they have 6 on the books??!?!?! N0bs...

Thats sounds familiar though......mind you our 6 were strikers that can fill the 3 attacking players. Tehre six are strikers that at the moment cannot score - with the exception of Earnshaw they are all ****.

Thats sounds familiar though......mind you our 6 were strikers that can fill the 3 attacking players. Tehre six are strikers that at the moment cannot score - with the exception of Earnshaw they are all ****.

**** that they paid hefty prices for.

Seen this in the people http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/football-hotline/2010/10/24/derby-manager-nigel-clough-closing-in-on-new-deal-for-kris-commons-102039-22653853/

Derby manager Nigel Clough closing in on new deal for Kris Commons

Oct 24 2010 By Tom Hopkinson, The People

Add a comment

Recommend

KRIS COMMONS has opened talks with Derby over a new two-year deal. Fears were growing the Rams’ star man could be on his way at the end of the season when his contract expires.

But Hotline can reveal discussions are under way, with both sides confident an agreement will soon be struck.

Commons, 27, joined Derby from Nottingham Forest in 2008 and has interested Celtic and Everton during his time at Pride Park.

Meanwhile, Wigan manager Roberto Martinez’s hopes of snatching in-form striker Alberto Bueno, 22, from Derby in January have been dashed.

The Rams revealed his season-long loan deal from Spanish side Real Valladolid does not have any release clauses in it.

I know its not really news but its the first time I have seen anything even close to hinting that Commons and his agent are confident of a deal being done. A biut better than "its out of my hands"

Can't believe KC has been so naive.

He should have announced that the club no longer match his ambition; that he wants to leave; that he was not injured when the manager said he was; that the American owners have been unable to provide him with the necessary assurances that they will commit to invest in the team..... then give it 48 hours.....I dunno...something like that might have worked instead of all this playing really well nonsense, and saying that he wants to stay.

He's so weak....

There definately is in Japan, they have vending machines with used womens underwear in them.

I think you'll find that was a laundrette.....

Archived