Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey burton Albion have now sold out maybe now bolton tickets will now start to shift now.

I bought my tickets in the home section a couple of weeks ago because I have an account with Burton too. The home tickets have now sold out too.

Had a bit of a count up of Bolton tickets.

Full allocation 5,153.

On sale (lower tier) at the moment 2,875.

Tickets sold 929.

Tickets available to buy presently 1,946

I think lots of people are waiting for the top tier to open which they won’t do till the bottom tier sells out.

On sale to all members tomorrow morning.

1 hour ago, TooFarInToTurnRed said:

So tickets to the right of EL2 on the selection screen will be closer to the centre? Looking at seat numbers the pictorial of the blocks looks way off and EL3 would be almost central I think

Bolton Seat Plan.jpg

Block EL2.jpg

This is the actual stand, the lower tier is shared with the home fans.

7C49BCEF-31D8-44D5-99D9-09612CD4357C.png

@TooFarInToTurnRed,

First off, I'd completely ignore those red arrows pointing to EL1 & 3.
I highly suspect that is just to navigate to that page, not to show where the neighbouring blocks are.

In that EL2 setting, the top row is the back row.  The pitch is at the bottom (shown in green). 
So sit down, and face the bottom of the page/overhead plan view.  From your seat, the goal would then be towards your front right (but bottom left on the plan view).  The (nearest) corner flag would be front left in reality (once seated), but bottom right on the overhead plan view.

From the EL2 plan view (ignoring the need to turn around to sit down), tickets to the right of the page/selection screen will be nearest to the corner flag (and EL1).  Tickets to the left of the plan view will be nearer to the goal (and EL3).

Apologies if I've added to any confusion!  

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

@TooFarInToTurnRed,

I highly suspect that is just to navigate to that page, not to show where the neighbouring blocks are.

In that EL2 setting, the top row is the back row.  The pitch is at the bottom (shown in green). 
So sit down, and face the bottom of the page/overhead plan view.  From your seat, the goal would then be towards your front right (but bottom left on the plan view).  The (nearest) corner flag would be front left in reality (once seated), but bottom right on the overhead plan view.

From the EL2 plan view (ignoring the need to turn around to sit down), tickets to the right of the page/selection screen will be nearest to the corner flag (and EL1).  Tickets to the left of the plan view will be nearer to the goal (and EL3).

And when you get there the steward will say just sit anywhere mate ?

57 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

@TooFarInToTurnRed,

You mean standing up mate

About 1850 tickets sold to members.  So about half the membership have not bought tickets yet. There will be many like myself who cannot make it due to Christmas commitments, but I imagine there must still be a few hundred holding out until the upper tier opens. Be interesting to see how many go today as they reach general sale.

Edited by Wistaston Ram