Away Memberships

Day

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

We have done 19 away games last season we missed shiffield United away in the cup and covery city away in the FA.

Look cup games count even last season states cup games count not pre season who been saying cup games dont count they are part of the season.

Ticket office.  Asked again today .

They won’t change it end of .

Edited by Curtains
Added

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I have just emailed them hoping to get a replay soon.

Cup games are part of football season.

But they aren't part of the away membership priority criteria. If they were, I'd have 39 games and would be able to buy my first away tickets now.

Bit they aren't and I can't. 

14 minutes ago, angieram said:

But they aren't part of the away membership priority criteria. If they were, I'd have 39 games and would be able to buy my first away tickets now.

Bit they aren't and I can't. 

Well how come I have seen in the past that cup games count out of ticket office on twitter when people moaning why preseason games dont count.

33 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I have just emailed them hoping to get a replay soon.

Cup games are part of football season.

They are indeed part of the football season... but they aren't counted in away membership priority.
Each Priority window category clearly states "(Number of) Away League matches the previous season".

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/07/away-ticket-membership-information-confirmed

I can only assume that if away cup games have counted in previous seasons, then they have obviously now changed that, for the coming season's away membership.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well how come I have seen in the past that cup games count out of ticket office on twitter when people moaning why preseason games dont count.

We used to get 4 free cup vouchers with our season tickets for home cup games (subject to cup draws)... "in the past"!

Things change.  This rule has changed.  We are no longer in the past.  Derby County are the future!  ?

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

They are indeed part of the football season... but they aren't counted in away membership priority.
Each Priority window category clearly states "(Number of) Away League matches the previous season".

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/07/away-ticket-membership-information-confirmed

I can only assume that if away cup games have counted in previous seasons, then they have obviously now changed that, for the coming season's away membership.

Well we got first picks of forest last season and pasts seasons as been to many of cups games been to and many league away games.

Derby should know how many in each stage, it would be handy to know 

Eg 

20  + 100 

15 + 500 

Etc 

So you know if you in the running for a ticket. Especially as I would know if its worth booking a flight in advance , 

Fleetwood away is 20euro now...  if I wait week before it could in the 100s 

1 minute ago, OUTSIDER said:

Derby should know how many in each stage, it would be handy to know 

Eg 

20  + 100 

15 + 500 

Etc 

So you know if you in the running for a ticket. Especially as I would know if its worth booking a flight in advance , 

Fleetwood away is 20euro now...  if I wait week before it could in the 100s 

Of course they should as it’s important to know where you stand if it’s low allocation 

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Of course they should as it’s important to know where you stand if it’s low allocation 

It would not be so bad if small grounds if did number of years had away membership or memberships for.