Away Memberships

Day

Curtains, you’re in a brilliant category already, with a much better chance than the vast majority of away fans, myself included. You’ll find it very likely you’ll be able to still get tickets for the vast majority. The higher up the category goes, the more likely the pool of fans is smaller. 

Just now, ThePrisoner said:

Curtains, you’re in a brilliant category already, with a much better chance than the vast majority of away fans, myself included. You’ll find it very likely you’ll be able to still get tickets for the vast majority. The higher up the category goes, the more likely the pool of fans is smaller. 

I bought an away membership and now I couldn’t care less about away games. .

Sorry that how I feel ?

I have been ripped off 

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Yes the loyal fans who have been forever not just last season 

I like first come first served not preferential treatment 

First come first served would be a nightmare and no doubt cause the system to crash fairly quickly. It also gives an unfair (in my opinion even though it wouldn’t be a problem for me) advantage to those that may have the opportunity to join the queue at the very moment tickets went on sale. You say (and I don’t doubt it) that you’ve been going many years and attended 13 qualifying away games last season. Would you be happy to sit in a virtual queue (assuming you got through) only to miss out to some folk who have never been to an away game before? 

On one hand you want the club to reward loyalty but on the other you like the idea of the no loyalty recognition lottery of first come first served.

Just now, Curtains said:

Yes but I didn’t understand the implications.

That’s on you. Not the club. I don’t get how you can say the club has ripped you off. You’re still in with a better chance than thousands of other people. You can’t make everyone happy. I’m not here moaning that you get to buy a ticket a couple of days before me because I attended less last season. Those you bought more deservedly get to go ahead of me and support the team in great voice. 

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I bought an away membership and now I couldn’t care less about away games. .

Sorry that how I feel ?

I have been ripped off 

Make your mind up. Firstly your complaining about the unfairness of the priority system and now you’re saying you couldn’t care less about away games.

Just now, Tamworthram said:

First come first served would be a nightmare and no doubt cause the system to crash fairly quickly. It also gives an unfair (in my opinion even though it wouldn’t be a problem for me) advantage to those that may have the opportunity to join the queue at the very moment tickets went on sale. You say (and I don’t doubt it) that you’ve been going many years and attended 13 qualifying away games last season. Would you be happy to sit in a virtual queue (assuming you got through) only to miss out to some folk who have never been to an away game before? 

On one hand you want the club to reward loyalty but on the other you like the idea of the no loyalty recognition lottery of first come first served.

I don’t see how going to away games last season excluding Cup games is any way to determine it .

Why not take the last 5 seasons away games in total .

Don’t sell memberships with the knowledge that people might not get away tickets without being categorical that yo might miss out  

5 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

That’s on you. Not the club. I don’t get how you can say the club has ripped you off. You’re still in with a better chance than thousands of other people. You can’t make everyone happy. I’m not here moaning that you get to buy a ticket a couple of days before me because I attended less last season. Those you bought more deservedly get to go ahead of me and support the team in great voice. 

Well that’s you .

Hope you’ve been doing it along time. 

PS I wake up thinking about this every day so how is that fair .

Some things effect people more than others. 

Edited by Curtains
Added

6 minutes ago, Curtains said:

20 is the seal so let’s go for 25 .

That proves my point 

The people that went to 20+ and 15+ probably went to the cup games also so they are still in front of you in the queue, is that not fair. Anyway I’m off to match shortly if that’s all right with you. Are you going.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

The people that went to 20+ and 15+ probably went to the cup games also so they are still in front of you in the queue, is that not fair. Anyway I’m off to match shortly if that’s all right with you. Are you going.

Yes I’m going .

If that’s alright with u

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Curtains, with your 10+ away membership, I’ll bet there’s no more than 5 away games where you MIGHT not get a ticket?

That means you’ll be able to go to at least 18 games which is way more than you managed last season.

Whats the problem?

I don’t like the system as it negates previous seasons  .

I don’t like Cup game exclusion.

I realise it comes across as I’m alright Jack attitude 

Its my opinion and if you have done 20 plus games last season your happy  ? 

I can’t help the way I feel about it .

I won’t be quiet though just to suit others views  

PS Maybe Burton would have been good ? 

Edited by Curtains
Added