Derby Documentaries/Films?

BatRam

2 hours ago, Sinistra ram rousse said:

Why would you get ripped to bits? I think it's admirable that you want to have more knowledge about our wonderful club and its most interesting history. 

I dont know, i just thought it would be one of them things were you get ridiculed for not being there ?

The video 'The Rams - Derby County FC 1884 - 1984' has so many parallels to this seasons problems, and throughout the 138 years of history, Derby County has never been too far from controversy, shenanigans and probes by either the EFL or police.

Has any club been investigated as many times as Derby county or had such poor owners/directors and managers?

3 hours ago, angieram said:

@TomSaint

We found out last night that Radio Derby are re-broadcasting "The Derby County Story" bringing it up to date, so that's a must listen for you. 

There are also two programmes with the content from last night. All the details are below.

20220422_071747.jpg

Yes this is definitely the place to start and I will be listening to to the update

here’s a link explaining the original 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/content/articles/2007/08/03/the_derby_county_story_2007_feature.shtml