Well let's get pp rocking and show the world how passionate Derby fans

B4ev6is

Well thos sunday let get pp sold out and let's have a sea of black and white let's have flags scarfs and banners let the new owners see what they are getting. We stand with our players as one. Let's have whole ground on there feet getting behind our lads.

But let's show gibson and wycombe owner that city of Derby will fight till the end and efl also. But what they have done is total disgraceful.

Let's histroy books say city of Derby is black and white it is your DNA and Derby county in your blood. City of Derby are fighters we are Derby black and white army.

Might have been mentioned before, but with the South Stand selling out, would it be a good thing for us to have the same start to happen in the North Stand.

I always think that playing towards the South Stand gives us an advantage and the away team none. If we made this the same for the North Stand, this would give us a big advantage for every home game in both halves of the game.

I know it's dedicated as the kids section normally but there's loads of tickets left and maybe it's time to start two singing ends and give us a real advantage. 

The noise could be the best we've ever had it if it works. Loads in the South West Upper that could move seats too. 

3 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Might have been mentioned before, but with the South Stand selling out, would it be a good thing for us to have the same start to happen in the North Stand.

I always think that playing towards the South Stand gives us an advantage and the away team none. If we made this the same for the North Stand, this would give us a big advantage for every home game in both halves of the game.

I know it's dedicated as the kids section normally but there's loads of tickets left and maybe it's time to start two singing ends and give us a real advantage. 

The noise could be the best we've ever had it if it works. Loads in the South West Upper that could move seats too. 

I said this idea a while away but everyone threw this idea out.

Getting a dedicated singing section was tried a few seasons ago, but it didn't get much purchase iirc because it was up in the NW corner of the Family Stand and there was a limit to both the space available and the number of people who wanted to move there. 

You have to recognise that allot of fans actually like where they sit and don't want to be forced to stand or have someone waving a camera phone in their face for 90 minutes. 

So I'm not sure this would work any better now, although with North Stand being the most affected by non-renewal of STs, there's probably never been a better time to try again. 

12 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Getting a dedicated singing section was tried a few seasons ago, but it didn't get much purchase iirc because it was up in the NW corner of the Family Stand and there was a limit to both the space available and the number of people who wanted to move there. 

You have to recognise that allot of fans actually like where they sit and don't want to be forced to stand or have someone waving a camera phone in their face for 90 minutes. 

So I'm not sure this would work any better now, although with North Stand being the most affected by non-renewal of STs, there's probably never been a better time to try again. 

As long as it's not North East corner. A lot of the fans who sit there have Sat there since pp opened and we all know each other now and like you say fans like where they sit and wouldn't like to move.