The Premier League and their view of our current situation

Hi All,

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere, but I was thinking about how the current events stack up in the minds of the Premier League.

it seems that their troubled, older and poorer brother is a bit of a pain in the neck.  I think that they will be watching the current events with a measure of dismay, due to the fact that not only will the regulator be the regulator of the EFL, but also the regulator of the PL.  Therefore the current situation with the EFL and the political pressure that is obviously producing, will only tighten the shackles across the board.  On this basis do you think the premier league are in any way involved in the background?

Any thoughts?

Andrew

Could people who do the Twitter thing ask the like of Leicester Linekar, Dan dancer, sulky shearer etc why they aren’t saying anything? Part of the problem or part of the solution. Don’t know if it would make any difference but the BBC has been shocking in its lack of coverage. My views on Sky are fully expressed whenever we are on there. Maybe worth a try? All of us have to do what we can. Don’t want anyone thinking ‘I wish I did more’ if it all goes pop. Send the tweets and emails. Anyway…back to rick Parry for me!

55 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

Hi All,

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere, but I was thinking about how the current events stack up in the minds of the Premier League.

it seems that their troubled, older and poorer brother is a bit of a pain in the neck.  I think that they will be watching the current events with a measure of dismay, due to the fact that not only will the regulator be the regulator of the EFL, but also the regulator of the PL.  Therefore the current situation with the EFL and the political pressure that is obviously producing, will only tighten the shackles across the board.  On this basis do you think the premier league are in any way involved in the background?

Any thoughts?

Andrew

I don't think they're involved to any great level but I'll bet they'll be cursing their opposite numbers at The FL for making such a mess of things as they don't exactly need this kind of bad publicity for football administrators just before the findings of Tracey Crouch are published.