I have idea that may save the club

B4ev6is

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

It would definitely be close to the ideal scenario - Everton get their new manager we get enough wonga to keep the club alive.

Wouldn't it almost be like a player transfer?

If the compo was something like 4m for Lampard. Would the admin have to accept any chance of an offer for Rooney? 4m for him and his(likely) incredibly huge wages off the club?

As much as I don't want to see him go anymore than the rest of you. Isn't it the easiest way we can think of to raise 4m?

1 minute ago, DerbyRam! said:

Wouldn't it almost be like a player transfer?

If the compo was something like 4m for Lampard. Would the admin have to accept any chance of an offer for Rooney? 4m for him and his(likely) incredibly huge wages off the club?

As much as I don't want to see him go anymore than the rest of you. Isn't it the easiest way we can think of to raise 4m?

Without seeming facetious if we had another option wouldn't the administrators have already actioned it?

On 16/01/2022 at 17:17, DCFC Kicks said:

The Glazers can't even be bothered to paint Old Trafford, so I don't why they'd care about Derby, I doubt they've even heard of us. They were quite happy to throw the rest of English football under the bus with the Super League anyway for their greed. I don't think the word 'charity' is in their vocabulary. 

Football is a very cruel and selfish business these days, it's probably more likely other clubs would do more to kill us than saves us.

keep calm real madrid GIF