Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

95-0 at tea

The only difference between the two bowling attacks is Glamorgan have at least been able to keep the run rate down.

Started raining at tea and the whole evening session has been lost to the weather…just in case there was any doubt about the impending draw.

31 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The Memsahib has been for 2 calls of nature today - and 3 wickets have fallen in the short time she spent in the necessarium.

du Plooy is the only wicket I've seen, missed the rest….

After the big opening stand and a decent partnership from Reece/du Plooy, the innings is starting to unravel a bit.

47 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

du Plooy is the only wicket I've seen, missed the rest….

After the big opening stand and a decent partnership from Reece/du Plooy, the innings is starting to unravel a bit.

Glamorgan soon to face a dilemma - enforce the follow-on or not.

36 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

A good day for Luis Reece, a 50 to follow his earlier century. Hopefully he gets a but more support this time….

Less cricket, more NFL draft picks, come on, chop chop.....and stick your notifications on!

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Another 100 run partnership for the opening pair. Only the third time in Derbyshire’s history there has been a 100 run opening partnership in both innings.

Reece and Came are doing their bit for the cause at least.

Second century of the game for Luis Reece 👏

Exciting news (for me at least 😂) the Glamorgan commentator confirmed what I thought, that David Lloyd was a middle order batsman that moved up because they were struggling for an opener, and that Lloyd’s best position is batting at 5 or 6. I'd like us to keep the current openers who are playing well together.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Second century of the game for Luis Reece 👏

Exciting news (for me at least 😂) the Glamorgan commentator confirmed what I thought, that David Lloyd was a middle order batsman that moved up because they were struggling for an opener, and that Lloyd’s best position is batting at 5 or 6. I'd like us to keep the current openers who are playing well together.

Now over 1000 runs scored in this game. Bowlers’ nightmare😎