Robbie Savage

Malagaram

I know some people on here dislike him but there must be someone who likes him so I am on here to tell you all there is a programne tonight on BBC 1,11pm about how he is helping Macclesfield do a phoenix,arise from the ashes of bancruptcy.He or they being his partner are seemingly doing a good job,new astroturf playing surface,playing to a full crowd,new restaurants and a bar,whats not to like.!

55 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

I know some people on here dislike him but there must be someone who likes him so I am on here to tell you all there is a programne tonight on BBC 1,11pm about how he is helping Macclesfield do a phoenix,arise from the ashes of bancruptcy.He or they being his partner are seemingly doing a good job,new astroturf playing surface,playing to a full crowd,new restaurants and a bar,whats not to like.!

Robbie Savage is like the Coldplay of sports media pundits - no one will ever admit to liking them but someone is buying their records...

1 hour ago, Malagaram said:

Robbie Savage is what not to like.

2 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Thought it was a good watch. The owner has sunk a shed load of dosh into the club. Not sure about Sav ripping into the players at H/T ? Would be facing an employment tribunal in any other sphere, but this is football, a whole different set of rules apply.

Watched it and thought the same. Sav really is a nobead of the highest order but the time and work he's put in at Macclesfield is commendable. 

Enjoyable watch for me as I played at Macc's ground in a school final once and have been to a couple of games there many years ago.