Christmas schedule ruined

Gone

2 minutes ago, David said:

Where as @Owen87ITK is rubbing his hands together, can get pissed on Christmas Day this year, get the Babysham and Baileys stocked up! ?

Fixture changes suit some, don't others, just one of those things. If it wasn't us, be some other fans.

Agree it suits  some and not others, but some games shouldn’t be moved just to satisfy Sky and the arm chair fans. Boxing Day football is tradition and should remain so. 

6 hours ago, David said:

Where as @Owen87ITK is rubbing his hands together, can get pissed on Christmas Day this year, get the Babysham and Baileys stocked up! ?

Fixture changes suit some, don't others, just one of those things. If it wasn't us, be some other fans.

To be honest mate it’s made a right mess of my plans.

I totally understand why we’re at the behest of Sky. And I know it’s still plenty of notice. But Christmas is bloody complicated for a lot of people, and changes just throw a wrench in everyone’s plans. 

17 hours ago, minesahartington said:

Me too. It’s tradition. Always go to a game on Boxing day. Bubble and squeak for the family and then leave them to wash up whilst I go to the match..absolutely gutted

Gutted you can't go to the match, or gutted you'll have to do the washing up this year? ?

24 minutes ago, Owen87ITK said:

To be honest mate it’s made a right mess of my plans.

I totally understand why we’re at the behest of Sky. And I know it’s still plenty of notice. But Christmas is bloody complicated for a lot of people, and changes just throw a wrench in everyone’s plans. 

Well now I feel bad! 

Guessing you planned on working Boxing Day

1 minute ago, David said:

Well now I feel bad! 

Guessing you planned on working Boxing Day

You should feel bad, he’s just lost out on double pay!