Framed Retro Derby Shirts - ideally signed

Igorwasking

On 27/10/2021 at 21:21, plymouthram said:

I was in Great Yarmouth this weekend just gone. There is a shop selling sports memorabilia and in their window is a 1975 Charity Shield Derby shirt signed by Charlie George. Its not the one he wore at that match but a replica retro shirt. They got his signature on the shirt in 2019. They are asking £90 for it, which is cheap. Shop is called Legends and Memories, they have a website and you can view it, could be your Christmas pressie if you have a loved one willing to spend £90+ postage.

I bought the shirt - going to print some photos from the game if I can find them and get it framed. Will share once complete!

4 hours ago, Igorwasking said:

I bought the shirt - going to print some photos from the game if I can find them and get it framed. Will share once complete!

What about getting the program and the ticket to frame with it, what about getting hector and McFarland to sign it 

On 07/11/2021 at 22:39, loweman2 said:

What about getting the program and the ticket to frame with it, what about getting hector and McFarland to sign it 

Finding the shirt was hard enough! Definitely will try to get Hector and McFarland to sign it - might be framed by then though so a little cumbersome!