Tickets on sale

Foreveram

7 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I get what you were saying ? but some on here would think that there’s no tickets for sale cos the ticket office is closed. Anyway Cashin’s not on international duty cos they didn’t sort out his paperwork so maybe he has been in the ticket office this week ?

Maybe he wasn't on duty because he hadn't sorted out his paperwork, and took the tickets to Dublin with him??

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I get what you were saying ? but some on here would think that there’s no tickets for sale cos the ticket office is closed. Anyway Cashin’s not on international duty cos they didn’t sort out his paperwork so maybe he has been in the ticket office this week ?

Home games tickets on sale so that not true.

6 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Swansea and qpr tickets bought , nearly choked at the price of Qpr tickets

spitting spit take GIF by HULU

No worse than most london games to be honest.

Anybody else having getting a ticket for the Swansea game,  Everytime i try, it keeps telling me i'm the wrong age for that seat, and as they are only releasing about a 100 at a time, i'm now starting to worry a bit, as i only have until 12 tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

Anybody else having getting a ticket for the Swansea game,  Everytime i try, it keeps telling me i'm the wrong age for that seat, and as they are only releasing about a 100 at a time, i'm now starting to worry a bit, as i only have until 12 tomorrow.

I did have the same problem with my grandsons ticket and it turned out that he had changed age band since the start of the season i i did not update his details.

Have you changed age band yourself ?

45 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

I did have the same problem with my grandsons ticket and it turned out that he had changed age band since the start of the season i i did not update his details.

Have you changed age band yourself ?

Nope, still over 18 and (more importantly) under 65 

2 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

Nope, still over 18 and (more importantly) under 65 

i would just check your account details then and if they are correct give ticket office a call i have had a few dealings with them recently and can only praise them ,really helpful especially Becky.

18 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

All sorted now.  That's the Swansea and Bristol City games sorted.

Thanks glyn1957 as well.

Good to hear its sorted, btw we are coming on Saturday where is a good place for a toddy or two.

1 hour ago, swansea ram said:

Near the ground, there's only the Harvester really.  Don't go into the Railway or the Commercial.  How are you getting down, car or bus.

Coming on train should be there for about 12.30  so will go up to the harvester, cheers.

3 hours ago, glyn1957 said:

Coming on train should be there for about 12.30  so will go up to the harvester, cheers.

Right outside the station is the Grand Hotel, there is a nice pint there, bus stop just up the road to the ground, or plenty of taxi's outside the station.

58 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

Right outside the station is the Grand Hotel, there is a nice pint there, bus stop just up the road to the ground, or plenty of taxi's outside the station.

Walk it, it's a lovely stroll by the river!