Lifeline

timmo

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We need to sell virtual tickets at £5 each.

There's a lot of other teams supporters laughing at us right now but the real football world normally stands as one and would purchase tickets over the next few games to help us. 

It's a no brainer,  no printing costs almost 100% revenue. I'd certainly buy a couple 

1 minute ago, timmo said:

It's a no brainer,  no printing costs almost 100% revenue. I'd certainly buy a couple 

My sister is a perfect example - she is struggling to make Wednesday nights game because her boys are too young (is going to Saturday's game against Swansea) but would buy 3 tickets as if she was there against Wednesday. 

5 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We need to sell virtual tickets at £5 each.

There's a lot of other teams supporters laughing at us right now but the real football world normally stands as one and would purchase tickets over the next few games to help us. 

I'd but 4 tickets for fiver a shot, family of 4 no problem, anything set up yet 

5 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

My sister is a perfect example - she is struggling to make Wednesday nights game because her boys are too young (is going to Saturday's game against Swansea) but would buy 3 tickets as if she was there against Wednesday. 

What wrong just going to ticket office get them there.