Operation finish above Forest - Start a New Chant .

NottsRammy

Lets start a new aim , one game at a time and lets make our aim to finish above the red dogs giving them a 12 point start .What a positive that would be and something they will never live down . 

Would be a better chant than we only had 10 men . 

Comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Onnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!! . 

1 hour ago, NottsRammy said:

Lets start a new aim , one game at a time and lets make our aim to finish above the red dogs giving them a 12 point start .What a positive that would be and something they will never live down . 

Would be a better chant than we only had 10 men . 

Comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Onnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!! . 

You've picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue ?

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

12 points lost by Mel,
But still, we hammered Fo*est

12 points lost by Mel,
But still, we hammered Fo*est

12points, 11 points, 10 points, 9 points, 8 points, 7 points, 6 points, 5 points, 4 points, 3 points, 2 points, 1 point, Nil points (Hi, Red Dogs!).
Still we hammered Fo*est.

?

We hammered them 1-1 ? 

3 minutes ago, Philmycock said:

We hammered them 1-1 ? 

Have you read the thread?  It's about coming from -12, and yet still finishing above them.  The season overall.  We hammered them over a season.  Individual games don't even come into the equat... oh what's the point!  My artistic skills are wasted with you lot.  Sometimes I think you don't even deserve me!  I don't think you appreciate just how many hours I sat at my piano composing that masterpiece for you all!  Grr!  @Philmycock?  You'll Phil the back of my hand, with any more comments like that!  Grr again!  ... And what's that @RadioactiveWaste laughing at?  He's no bloody better.  You deserve each other!  Double Grrr!   Tut.  Oh... and... ?

... and... breathe.

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Have you read the thread?  It's about coming from -12, and yet still finishing above them.  The season overall.  We hammered them over a season.  Individual games don't even come into the equat... oh what's the point!  My artistic skills are wasted with you lot.  Sometimes I think you don't even deserve me!  I don't think you appreciate just how many hours I sat at my piano composing that masterpiece for you all!  Grr!  @Philmycock?  You'll Phil the back of my hand, with any more comments like that!  Grr again!  ... And what's that @RadioactiveWaste laughing at?  He's no bloody better.  You deserve each other!  Double Grrr!   Tut.  Oh... and... ?

... and... breathe.

I'm only jesting, I've a man crush on you ?