George Edmundson - signed for Ipswich

DCFC1388

45 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

How have they pulled this off. They have made some quality signings for this season. 

New owners seem to know what they are doing (even if it is a pension fund) and they've got a quality manager (imo). Think they will be in with a very good chance of  automatics this year

10 hours ago, GenBr said:

New owners seem to know what they are doing (even if it is a pension fund) and they've got a quality manager (imo). Think they will be in with a very good chance of  automatics this year

I hope it's not my pension fund invested in a football club hoping to make a return on the money!

9 hours ago, angieram said:

I hope it's not my pension fund invested in a football club hoping to make a return on the money!

Its an American pension fund - they won't understand how difficult it will be to make money! They'll think they can just sell the franchise

Was really hoping we'd be able to get this lad. That said, Jags is a top replacement even if only for the short-term. Be interesting to see how the likes of Eiran Cashin and Alfie Solomon are progressing. Thought the latter looked destined for big things not so long ago. Also think Mengi might prove the doubters wrong should he return. Lad's got bags of quality.