Next season …. If

NottsRam77

We can get out crap together 

I literally can’t wait 

just reading through social media the entire football league hate us … plenty of crying forest fans trying to propel their agenda at us 

Looking forward to a real proper us vs the world mentality 

I really hope the club and fans can embrace this, cos it’s going to be tough at times 

would love to go to away games taking the 3 points and sticking a big F you to the goading home support and efl

COYR!!!

Edited by NottsRam77

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

We can get out crap together 

I literally can’t wait 

just reading through social media the entire football league hate us … plenty of crying forest fans trying to propel their agenda at us 

Looking forward to a real proper us vs the world mentality 

I really hope the club and fans can embrace this, cos it’s going to be tough at times 

would love to go to away games taking the 3 points a sticking a big F you to the goading home support and efl

COYR!!!

Enjoy.

Personally, I'm just gonna keep my head down, and say nowt!   ?

I'll get excited once we have a takeover sorted or Mel decides to carry on and the embargo is lifted to allow us to sign some half decent players.

It's a good job England are still in the Euros otherwise i think the pressure on the club from the fans would be far greater. If there's no progress on 14 July, i think the fans will be more vocal.

3 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I fear we’ve still got some dues to pay vis-a-vie not paying players on time so I think the embargo won’t be lifted any time soon. ☹️

Hope I’m mistaken mind.

If the Wendies are signing then so can we. I think the 'which division' poo was holding stuff up royally!