When do we stop panicking?

Malty

4 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Don’t worry there will be plenty still supporting Mel, god only knows why

I can see why man utd fans felt they had to break away and create fc united tbh,a bad owner just destroys your enjoyment of the game

3 hours ago, Spanish said:

I agree anyone now who supports Mel Morris decisions after all thats gone on is beyond me, we should all support our club Derby County, but to support a owner who has slowly destroyed us, is unbelievable, just hope we get sold ASAP, and the ground is also sold to the new owners, and we can start  looking forward to the new season. 

Edited by Derby blood

47 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

I agree anyone now who supports Mel Morris decisions after all thats gone on is beyond me, we should all support our club Derby County, but to support a owner who has slowly destroyed us, is unbelievable, just hope we get sold ASAP, and the ground is also sold to the new owners, and we can start  looking forward to the new season. 

And some are suggesting some sort of crowd funding!  Mel is more than likely to be able to have assets to buy and sell us without a second thought.

And some are suggesting some sort of crowd funding!  Mel is more than likely to be able to have assets to buy and sell us without a second thought.

Agree, no need for fans to do this, as our owner is a ram, and will as he has said on Radio Derby, Sky Sports News, Talk Sport and the others he is here to take Derby to a new level, he will develop the youth, and be the envy of all other clubs, oh Mel you got it so wrong, now save face and come on to Radio Derby, Sky Sports News and Talk Sport, and tell us all what went so wrong with your Derby vision, the Derby way, you have made a laughing stock out of Derby County and yourself. 

10 hours ago, Spanish said:

That's what I can't get my head around. It's totally illogical like some form of brain washing or David Icke conspiracy crap. 

I don't even know how someone can even try and defend the indefensible. Weird. 

16 hours ago, Spanish said:

eh?

they've arranged for 2 sets of fixtures just in case, that's not worrying you?

given the urgency, if they appeal, the LAP will be formed quickly, and they are already fully briefed.  I guess this could be very fast tracked indeed

Spanish … if u don’t mind me asking 

u seem to be v clued up on this matter, have read ur posts and u speak a lot of sense and explain the reasoning v clearly and articulately 

what’s ur gut feeling on this?

do u think when we re submit our accounts we’ll be ok ?

points this season ? Next ? Original decision to stand 

Edited by NottsRam77

8 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Spanish … if u don’t mind me asking 

u seem to be v clued up on this matter, have read ur posts and u speak a lot of sense and explain the reasoning v clearly and articulately 

what’s ur gut feeling on this?

do u think when we re submit our accounts we’ll be ok ?

points this season ? Next ? Original decision to stand 

Difficult to anticipate EFL

Pragmatically giving us a points penalty that either relegates us or is moved to next season creates a world of pain.  They should enforce a fine given the DC have not damned us.

so I expect us to start in The championship

the restating of accounts will breach the P&S rules or if not why the duck have we gone through all of this.  We will get a penalty which will appeal and this together with the extended embargoes will relegate us.

anybody’s guess really

48 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Pragmatically giving us a points penalty that either relegates us or is moved to next season creates a world of pain.  They should enforce a fine given the DC have not damned us.

the restating of accounts will breach the P&S rules or if not why the duck have we gone through all of this.  We will get a penalty which will appeal and this together with the extended embargoes will relegate us.

anybody’s guess really

Sounds depressingly accurate 

Thankyou ?

anybody’s guess really

So we’re ducked ?