More football bs?

Alph

Black Lives Matter. Take the knee. More black people on broadcasts. Kick it out. 

Football is against racism

Which is why it's punished Ondrej Kudela's racist abuse by stopping him playing 10 football matches. That's how against racism football is. That's such a brutal punishment. He'll never do it again now.

Thankfully he will miss more games than the racially abused guy who will miss 3 games. 

Kemar Roofe gets 4 matches for a dangerous tackle.

Slavia Prague have taken the punishment rather well. 

But it's so great that football backs up it's big talk of equality and fair play and respect etc etc. 10 football matches. That's kicking racism out! 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Norman said:

If that's the case, then if a Rotherham player is found guilty of racism, they would be back playing in 2 weeks. 

It's only a bit of racism. We care just enough to never stfu about caring but not quite enough to actually make a real effort to "kick it out"

"Ask it to calm down" doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?

Ivan Toney was spot on.

9 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Wouldn’t a fan get a lifetime ban if they were found guilty of racial abuse from the stands? At the very least, they’d get banned for a season or two. Players should get a similar punishment. No room for those sort of characters in our game.

Everybody should follow by example. So if you're racist on here then David should prove the forum does not tolerate racism and stop them posting for 10 days. 

If you're a racist policeman then you're banned from policing for 10 days

It's brutal but football doesn't tolerate racism, or homophobia or anything that brings the game into disrepute. 

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Everybody should follow by example. So if you're racist on here then David should prove the forum does not tolerate racism and stop them posting for 10 days. 

If you're a racist policeman then you're banned from policing for 10 days

It's brutal but football doesn't tolerate racism, or homophobia or anything that brings the game into disrepute. 

Just makes a mockery of the whole thing doesn’t it... suppose we shouldn’t really expect any better from the footballing authorities.

16 hours ago, Alpha said:

Black Lives Matter. Take the knee. More black people on broadcasts. Kick it out. 

Football is against racism

Which is why it's punished Ondrej Kudela's racist abuse by stopping him playing 10 football matches. That's how against racism football is. That's such a brutal punishment. He'll never do it again now.

Thankfully he will miss more games than the racially abused guy who will miss 3 games. 

Kemar Roofe gets 4 matches for a dangerous tackle.

Slavia Prague have taken the punishment rather well. 

But it's so great that football backs up it's big talk of equality and fair play and respect etc etc. 10 football matches. That's kicking racism out! 

To be fair, the gestures before kick off are very much player-led. I know authorities have been involved at various points, but taking or not taking the knee is decided by the players, who I don't think you could say are hypocritical.

Mind you, I have no idea why we've replaced one 'gesture' of taking the knee with another by standing on the touchline before kick off. No idea what that move is trying to achieve.

25 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Mind you, I have no idea why we've replaced one 'gesture' of taking the knee with another by standing on the touchline before kick off. No idea what that move is trying to achieve.

Like all gestures/signals/statements/adverts that become routine, the impact is totally lost!

35 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

To be fair, the gestures before kick off are very much player-led. I know authorities have been involved at various points, but taking or not taking the knee is decided by the players, who I don't think you could say are hypocritical.

No I'm not saying players are hypocrits. More the 'play' from football that it's united against racism. It loved to make a big deal out of players doing it but as Ivan Toney said... what's the point?

And making a guy stop playing a game for a few weeks is exactly why it's pointless.

I'm guessing Lacazette thinks being racist deserves more punishment then. 

10 games. And they won't even reflect on how full of poo they are. 

They'll probably punish Lacazette for this. Can't bring the game into disrepute. 

"Kick it Out" ??

On 17/04/2021 at 00:45, Millenniumram said:

Love the “#EqualGame” going round the advertising boards in that image. Yeah, it’s all very equal. Get caught betting? Season long ban mate. Racially abuse the opposition? Quick slap on the wrist will do you fine.

In the case of Trippier, they tried to ban him because someone he knew bet in his transfer destination. Is he not supposed to let a single person know in case they win on a ludicrous market offered by betting companies?

Way worse than racism though.

11 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

In the case of Trippier, they tried to ban him because someone he knew bet in his transfer destination. Is he not supposed to let a single person know in case they win on a ludicrous market offered by betting companies?

Way worse than racism though.

Tells you all you need to know about the priorities of the footballing authorities...

Archived