The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

25 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Looking at the date of the article, test events were probably in mid may, which would be before Delta took hold and when infection rates were at a VERY different level to today.

The Delta variant was here from early April, if it spreads as quickly as we are told you would think it woild be rife 4 or 5 weeks after arriving?

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

The Delta variant was here from early April, if it spreads as quickly as we are told you would think it woild be rife 4 or 5 weeks after arriving?

Lol. You're an expert do tell how the virus spreads then.

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Are the case numbers a lie then?

Pcr or lateral flow cases ? I really don’t give a stuff about case numbers produced by testing healthy people who have no illness , death and serious illness matter , unless someone wants to record and put out the number of how many of those cases go on to die or develop serious illness which strangely no one seems to want to do ? or perhaps numbers on how many people are in hospital WITH covid being treated for other stuff rather than being admitted and solely treated FOR covid,,,, figures figures figures spun only one way and constantly changed as to their importance,,,, remember when the figures supported children no suffering from or passing on covid ??‍♂️, whole different spin now to support the next policy phase 

2 minutes ago, Archied said:

I really don’t give a stuff about case numbers produced by testing healthy people who have no illness , death and serious illness matter...

Who do you think gives the people who get serious illness or die covid?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

No you're the one pulling down the experts with your 'alternate' view - tell us what it's based on.

Lol. You're an expert do tell how the virus spreads then.

seems you like a set of rules for you but different for others ,, seems the clear pointing out of that in my post was lost on you , are you boris in disguise?

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. You're an expert do tell how the virus spreads then.

I don't see the relevance of how it spreads. 

We were told the Delta variant is 70% more infectious than the Kent variant or whatever that is called now.

In your expert opinion, would it have spread much over a period of 4 to 5 weeks?

Just now, Archied said:

Lol. You're an expert do tell how the virus spreads then.

seems you like a set of rules for you but different for others ,, seems the clear pointing out of that in my post was lost on you , are you boris in disguise?

Always good to resort to a bit of 'banter'. Your facts not up to speaking?!

I don't see the relevance of how it spreads. 

We were told the Delta variant is 70% more infectious than the Kent variant or whatever that is called now.

In your expert opinion, would it have spread much over a period of 4 to 5 weeks?

NO. You are saying you thought it should spread faster - you tell us why you know that.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

You hint at lots of things with no real facts.

I didn't hint at anything, I stated the facts that we are carrying out more tests than the rest of Europe combined, the fact that we know that these tests give a sizeable number of false positives and therefore it is silly to have us top of this mythical league table. 

Where are the hints there and which of the facts are wrong?

I didn't hint at anything, I stated the facts that we are carrying out more tests than the rest of Europe combined, the fact that we know that these tests give a sizeable number of false positives and therefore it is silly to have us top of this mythical league table. 

Where are the hints there and which of the facts are wrong?

You hinted at the speed of the Delta virus spread. 

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Who do you think gives the people who get serious illness or die covid?

perhaps the same ones that give when we are all locked down and wearing masks , shielding and everything else ,, Leicester was Locke down almost non stop from the start and far far beyond the rest of the country yet still massive spread ??‍♂️??‍♂️