6 points from safety

MackworthRamIsGod

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sleepwalking into relegation at the moment. The situation is becoming ever more unrecoverable, not just because other teams are picking up points, but mainly because of how badly we’re playing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a championship team this bad. We won’t score another goal all season at this rate, we’re that impotent. We genuinely could beat the lowest points record AGAIN! I genuinely don’t see how any manager is going to pull us out of this mess. If someone manages it, they’re honestly up there with Brian Clough and Jim Smith. Miracle worker.

I'm surprised anyone is relaxed at this time. The team look absolutely shot of confidence. There is zero confidence in this side. We can keep it together while 0-0, yet as soon as the other team score we fall apart. The only game we have won is because we scored so late, Norwich didn't have a chance to equalise. And they still nearly did!

The lack of confidence is what worries me the most. We need to stop the slide now, otherwise it will be too late. Go and get the manager now, and give them the time to get the players playing.

Unless something changes we are going down. These next two games are two of the biggest in the clubs history. We lose them we could be 9 or 12 points off safety. Absolutely no way we will recover from that, we will be this season’s Ipswich cut adrift for the whole season.

Seriously concerned, brutal decisions needed, this management team can’t stay in charge. In another week we could be planning for League One

43 minutes ago, DerbyNutter said:

Im not sure why looking at league table so early? ?

if you are still rolling out this line you are either ignorant or deluded.

we are in serious danger.

1 goal from open play all season.

the warning signs are flashing in our faces, you can choose to ignore them if you wish

7 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Unless something changes we are going down. These next two games are two of the biggest in the clubs history. We lose them we could be 9 or 12 points off safety. Absolutely no way we will recover from that, we will be this season’s Ipswich cut adrift for the whole season.

Seriously concerned, brutal decisions needed, this management team can’t stay in charge. In another week we could be planning for League One

i dont nesseserely think the games are, but the next 2 months ARE.

the managerial appointment (hopefully the contiuation of the cocu dross will temp the new owners into an allardyce or cook), and the january window in which we need to spend wisely and need to invest properly to get us out of trouble, because we could have klopp in charge of this squad and he wouldnt get a lot out of it

15 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Sleepwalking into relegation at the moment. The situation is becoming ever more unrecoverable, not just because other teams are picking up points, but mainly because of how badly we’re playing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a championship team this bad. We won’t score another goal all season at this rate, we’re that impotent. We genuinely could beat the lowest points record AGAIN! I genuinely don’t see how any manager is going to pull us out of this mess. If someone manages it, they’re honestly up there with Brian Clough and Jim Smith. Miracle worker.

we have been sleepwalking into relegation for years now.

mel morris banging the "long term plan" drum since lampard left, the reality is, his final chance had gone so no more investment was put into the club until he found a buyer. the long term plan was always a smoke screen so he doesnt have to put any money in

Archived