Be more like Duane Holmes

Day

30 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

i'm sure i'm an idiot but I just can't see why he doesn't start every week (when he's fit). Linking w Knight in midfield, with Byrne down the right. Moves the ball fast, goes forward (novel I know), turns beautifully and carries it well. Not PC's style to be sure but he's one of the best we have      I'm awaiting the deluge of ridicule ...

I'm sorry to torpedo your opinion but he's got sub written all over him.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

ossieram, I was going to say I don't think they make stilton in Derbyshire  Then I googled this

http://hartingtoncreamery.co.uk/

Hartington Creamery – Award Winning Stiltons and Cheeses

Hartington Creamery is the only Derbyshire based Stilton Producer. A award winning, very creamy, tangy blue cheese is handmade and graded by experienced ...

Are you by any chance Ossie Hartington ?

More Ossie Mackworth nowadays and Previously Ossie Park Allenton, But I like to call into the cheese shop in Hartington when we nip for a drive out.

6 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

i'm sure i'm an idiot but I just can't see why he doesn't start every week (when he's fit). Linking w Knight in midfield, with Byrne down the right. Moves the ball fast, goes forward (novel I know), turns beautifully and carries it well. Not PC's style to be sure but he's one of the best we have      I'm awaiting the deluge of ridicule ...

He's brilliant on his day, he just needs to work on making it his day more often.

6 hours ago, sage said:

I'm sorry to torpedo your opinion but he's got sub written all over him.

Disagree. I don't really recall him ever making much of an impact from the bench. In his best games (Southampton and Charlton at home come to mind) he ran the show from the start. I think he's just one of those players that are either really good or really poor, and it's sort of a gamble which one turns up on the day. It hasn't been his day at all since lockdown, but hopefully he'll get back to his best soon.

7 minutes ago, MauritianMonsta said:

Thinking about Jozwiak and Marshall on international duty +Buchanan to me says we have some quality players just piss poor management has led to underperformance, get the right guy in and we will be a different team Cocu's football was just not suitable and then he couldn't adapt it when the chips were down and players were injured. 

15 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

A634357E-08CF-4FDE-8C3C-DA45F001D9E6.thumb.png.630b5c44d8bdfc2d302a75a247da75c4.png

And Morgan Whittaker, again.

This is stuff we should be making much more out of - the community side of things we are so good at. 

Archived