Under 23s vs Spurs

rynny

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Tweets, Bet365, and other little bits popping up

Shots: 8 vs 3 (Bet365 seem to have missed one of ours)
Possession: 75 vs 25
'Attacks': 56 vs 19
'Dangerous attacks': 38 vs 8
Corners: 3 vs 0
Yellows: 2 vs 2

I wonder why those stats are so different to the ones on Google (search 'Premier League 2', click on the game and there are stats listed) particularly the possession one which is currently 52-48 and has been a lot more evenly balanced than the Bet365 one for the duration.

Other current stats on there

Shots 9-5

On Target 1-3

5 minutes ago, RandomAccessMemory said:

I wonder why those stats are so different to the ones on Google (search 'Premier League 2', click on the game and there are stats listed) particularly the possession one which is currently 52-48 and has been a lot more evenly balanced than the Bet365 one for the duration.

Other current stats on there

Shots 9-5

On Target 1-3

They rely on a person pressing buttons (often on a phone) to indicate a change in possession. I imagine the Bet365 person has been a bit lazy.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

They rely on a person pressing buttons (often on a phone) to indicate a change in possession. I imagine the Bet365 person has been a bit lazy.

I wondered how it worked! They might be right and Google wrong, it just seemed very unusual for it to be so different on both.

One thing I have noticed with Bet365, virtually every time it says Tottenham Attack it immediately changes to Dangerous Attack, feels like it might be Spurs fan in charge of their stats? ?

5 minutes ago, RandomAccessMemory said:

I wondered how it worked! They might be right and Google wrong, it just seemed very unusual for it to be so different on both.

One thing I have noticed with Bet365, virtually every time it says Tottenham Attack it immediately changes to Dangerous Attack, feels like it might be Spurs fan in charge of their stats? ?

The person in control has to announce a dangerous attack to prevent bets being placed (and won) before a goal is announced. If I remember correctly, it's usually based on the area of possession (essentially in and around the edge of the box)

Archived