Billy Davies Sweepstake - Sacked 12th June

GboroRam

The line about loans is rubbish for the most part, but I agree with him on most of the rest.

He needs money to take them higher, and he hasn't got it. There's not that much he can do other than hope for a repeat of last season.

Having said that, i'm delighted the ******** is failing, I hope we make him look like a right idiot and notch 5 past them at PP.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He needs money to take them higher, and he hasn't got it. There's not that much he can do other than hope for a repeat of last season.

True if your talking about making it into the top 2, but that team should be doing much better than what it is. You only have to read a proper Forest forum for 5mins and you will see it's not all rosey with the fans and Billy, constant whining about money and team selection/tactics is the most popular gripe.

I think Billy know's he's getting the boot so he's been in touch with one of those Asian bookies and whacked a tidy sum on the most ever 1-1 draws in the season, he's already clocked up 7 in 15.

The line about loans is rubbish for the most part, but I agree with him on most of the rest.

Having said that, i'm delighted the ******** is failing, I hope we make him look like a right idiot and notch 5 past them at PP.

Talking to my forest in laws, they are not happy with "Billy" ( not "king Billy" as it was last season lol), they want him out. Tired of him blaming the club, board, whole squad, individual players but never blames himself. Never answers a question "straight", ie Celtic job, didn't say am interested or am staying at forest, it's my contract runs out in 3 years time.

The stress is obviously showing as he appears to have forgotten his name! Using 'I' instead of 'Billy Davies', and not seeming to know what days he should be at work! I wouldn't be surprised if he were cracking up - starting from behind the knee, of course!:D

Nottingham Forest owner Nigel Doughty has given Billy Davies a huge dressing down - ordering him to button his lip and knuckle down.

Fiery Glaswegian manager Davies, 46, has been at logger-heads with the City Ground board since January.

But Doughty has finally snapped at Davies' constant gripes about lack of investment in players.

Doughty and fellow club staff have also grown tired of Davies spending a lot of time in his native Scotland, where his family home is.

Doughty believes Davies is deliberately trying to goad the club into sacking him with a bumper pay-off.

Davies was fired by Derby in November 2007 after launching a controversial tirade against County's hierarchy.

But Doughty is in no mind to be pressurised by Davies into giving him the bullet once more.

Instead, Doughty has told Davies he will definitely remain in charge of Forest, where he has a one-year rolling contract, until the summer at least.

And the Forest chairman has ordered Davies to focus on getting the side, who are languishing 14th, up the Championship.

Forest came third last season before losing in the play-offs to Blackpool.

Davies has since upset Doughty with remarks like Forest are "not yet worthy of being a top six club".

Davies has constantly railed against the club's transfer acquisition panel despite spending £6million on new players last summer (2009).

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Nottingham-Forest-manager-Billy-Davies-has-been-given-a-dressing-down-by-the-owner-over-his-constant-gripes-article624303.html

Dom Dom doooooooooom!

http://tapa.tk/mu/5297fef0-f761-e9aa

"Doughty believes Davies is deliberately trying to goad the club into sacking him with a bumper pay-off."

This theme has been coming out of the City Ground for quite a bit if you listened to the rumours, national and local papers are now reporting it as fact......

dom dom dommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed.

Just listened, in short: The club are creating a diversion away from the lack of signings. The club is changing the agenda and he as a diary with the hours he works, if needed he will bring his lawyer to Nottingham to have a conversation.

Just listened, in short: The club are creating a diversion away from the lack of signings. The club is changing the agenda and he as a diary with the hours he works, if needed he will bring his lawyer to Nottingham to have a conversation.

The term 'Collision Course' comes to mind.

Archived