To the admins

Bob The Badger

I know you currently maintain things with advertising.

Every so often however, I see things fall down, which obviously is not your fault - please don't take this as a criticism!

I'm on an LA Rams board that annually ask for contributions from more serious members to get more server space/ pay for maintenance etc.

I utterly applaud you for the time you put in and for making this board free.

However, I for one, would be happy to make a donation, such that I love this community and even @G STAR RAM?

And btw, this isn't an excuse to shame people (my board gives donators a tag, which isn't needed imho because it may make occasional or broke readers feel like there is a clique, or just that they are not as valued), because it can all be done privately.

Sorry if this matter has been discussed (thrown out) before, just trying to help and I would be more than happy to donate.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can send donations to me if it makes you feel better.

But, it’ll make no difference to your forum experience and the forum is supported by advertising.

This post was brought to you in association with Bobs Burgers of Belper. 

34 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I know you currently maintain things with advertising.

Every so often however, I see things fall down, which obviously is not your fault - please don't take this as a criticism!

I'm on an LA Rams board that annually ask for contributions from more serious members to get more server space/ pay for maintenance etc.

I utterly applaud you for the time you put in and for making this board free.

However, I for one, would be happy to make a donation, such that I love this community and even @G STAR RAM?

And btw, this isn't an excuse to shame people (my board gives donators a tag, which isn't needed imho because it may make occasional or broke readers feel like there is a clique, or just that they are not as valued), because it can all be done privately.

Sorry if this matter has been discussed (thrown out) before, just trying to help and I would be more than happy to donate.

Didnt realise I was so unpopular.

Oh well, I.will get over it I'm sure.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

You can send donations to me if it makes you feel better.

But, it’ll make no difference to your forum experience and the forum is supported by advertising.

This post was brought to you in association with Bobs Burgers of Belper. 

You still got the car we paid for you? ?

Archived