INVITE: Mostyn's Lockdown Quiz (are you interested?)

Mostyn6

So, in a circle of friends, we have taken it in turns to put together a quiz to drink along to. It's coming up to my turn, and me, being the "over the top" nob I am, have gone "Big".

So far, we have used Houseparty, Flock and Teams to read questions out, then used apps like "It's quiz time", "Kahoot" and for giggles "Quiplash".

Anyway, I feel this forum is a massive part of my life over the years, and as such, an wondering if people here would want to partake if I did the quiz for you guys.

I have two options. I could do it on Teams, but that would require participants to have a laptop/PC for Teams, and then another device for the answers, for which I have created a Google Form for people to enter answers and then submit - they will then drop into a Spreadsheet for me to mark. The other option is to just post a round at a time on this thread, a round every 15-20 minutes. Answers would still be submitted via the Google Form, but you could use a separate/split window on your laptop/PC.

I've only done categories which I have some knowledge, see the contect list below.

Right now, if I suggested Sunday at 6:30pm, would you be interested? It will take a couple of hours I reckon.

I will take a beer/cheers emoji as acceptance. Would hope a few to make it worth my while.

image.png.a622e0d5883de60547266c45ba9998d8.png

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Oh, our quiz not good enough for you?

10 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That could be directed at @Mostyn6 too!

what quiz would this be?

I saw a quiz thread, posted a couple of decent football posers in there and nobody really got involved!

Archived