NFL 2020 Season

Day

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/02/2020 at 19:10, Mr Tibbs said:

Glad he's back. Teddy to try and get 30 mill on FA then....

The post season drama is starting to annoy me now. It was Zeke last year, now it's Dak, Amari and Byron Jones. 

Just pay them FFS. 

Strong rumours Dalvin Cook will hold out for the season if he doesn’t get a big new contract . If true I hope we trade him.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, David said:

Diggs posts something like that nearly every week for the last few years ?‍♂️ To the point that half the fan base are tired of it and wish he’d leave and the other half don’t take any notice anymore...I’m in the latter, at least until something substantial about a trade is mentioned.

Diggs will probably tweet tomorrow he’s moving house.

but I think we might try and trade a “big” player, so it’s not out of the question.

31 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Diggs posts something like that nearly every week for the last few years ?‍♂️ To the point that half the fan base are tired of it and wish he’d leave and the other half don’t take any notice anymore...I’m in the latter, at least until something substantial about a trade is mentioned.

Diggs will probably tweet tomorrow he’s moving house.

but I think we might try and trade a “big” player, so it’s not out of the question.

Was probably in response to Cousins new contract. Don’t blame him. ?

10 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Off to Buffallo for a 1st, 5th and 6th this year and a 4th next year.

Bills get a 7th.  

More than the Texans got for Hopkins ? 

839AC10F-FA1C-4044-9BCA-532AB75F056E.jpeg

He’s better than Hopkins if you subscribe to next gen stats and reception perception, but obviously nowhere near the production. Texans definitely sold very low for some reason - or are valuing David Johnson based on 3 years ago. 

2 hours ago, Srg said:

He’s better than Hopkins if you subscribe to next gen stats and reception perception, but obviously nowhere near the production. Texans definitely sold very low for some reason - or are valuing David Johnson based on 3 years ago. 

Hopkins doesn’t sulk ? Diggs ability to get open for those long Cousins bombs will be missed and needs replacing. But I’m happy with the deal and won’t miss the drama.

Some mad moves so far.

Tagged Dak and Coop looks to have agreed a 5 year deal despite the redskins offering loads more so I'm kinda happy in the end. Shame we didn't keep Bryon Jones but looking at the deal he's getting in Miami who can blame him. 

Not used to being so active in free agency at all. We’ve always had no cap room and valued picks above all else in my time as a fan, now we have Eric “Big Dick” DeCosta calling the shots and things have got saucy. 

Calais Campbell is still a beast for 33 and will massively help our interior rush. Michael Brockers will also help and is a interior rusher than what we have. B Will next to them pair are some seriously big old boys. Should be Michael Pierce leaves unfortunately though, I do like him. Judon will still at this point, on the tag or not. 

Mad that we essentially flipped a 5th round pick, Ka’are Vedvik and Kenny Young into two pro-bowlers in Calais Campbell and Marcus Peters. Adding a second rounder and higher 5th rounder for our third tight end too - although we will need to replace that one, Hurst is a good player. 

Archived