NFL 2020 Season

Day

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/03/2020 at 15:00, Ambitious said:

I expected Fowler to leave. I simply doubt he will ever be able to top the season he had. I know one sack he had this season was uncontested. I would've liked him to stay, but he was always going to get better offers than we could meet. I wish him all the best! 

Robey Coleman, I expect, will land on a good team that need a slot guy but not one to play every snap. He's a niche. Brockers was a solid player for a long time. I'm pretty sure that the presence of him helped Donald get loose on occasion and helped his game. 

Those three that have gone, I'm neither here or there on. However, the loss of Littleton hurts. It hurts a lot. He's a top linebacker and he's had transcendent progression from an undrafted free agent to a special teams player to one of the most impactful linebackers in the entire NFL. I really did hope we could keep him and should've done on the money we went for - terrible decision making from the FO. 

I await with baited breath considering that Gurley and Cooks are linked with moves away. We could be down to the bare bones with not much to go at and sparsely any cap space to improve. Extremely difficult to defend the position we've put ourselves in. Jax fans should be rubbing their hands - they may well have two draft picks within the top 5 next year! 

I'm not bothered about Fowler. he featsed on bad lines and had Donald to thank for a lot of his success. he takes entiure ames off never mind a few downs.

I am bummed about Littleton and I think Brokers is better than advertised.

As for Gurley, well I'm sad more than anything else.

He was a hall of famer if his knees had held up.

New Orleans is full of it. Mardi Gras was still happening when the first cases came over to the states and people from all over still travelled to NOLA for St. Patricks Day celebrations. And, despite those green parades being cancelled, decided to hold impromptu parades anyway "because they travelled all this way" that had to be broken up by police.

Archived