Come on lads that performance is not good enough

B4ev6is

Well today left feeling angrey at you yet I never boo or shout abuse at you but the very least I expect is for you to come out fighting after going 1-0 down yes I did not have best view could roos got to it or not is another matter. But for 2nd is unforgiveable when need a spell keeping the ball and trying to create chances. I feel sorry for chris martin he had no service all game but when he got the ball he tried to make things happen. But Holmes when came on but to late and Mason Bennett he struck the ball well enough but there keeper saved it well. So lads at the moment you look like relgation battle than top 6 side. What ever going off behind closed doors sort it out.

I will always get behind that is because I love you Derby county you are my team and will be till Derby till I die. So come on lads starting at wigan get struck in and dont back down. So that goal scoring that I know you have in your locker.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were just a better team on the day and have a more settled side. Yes better team work and spirit too by all accounts. 

Hoping things will turn a corner soon where we get a settled side and a settled pattern of play b4. 

Indeed it isn’t, but sadly B4 I don’t think the players care enough that it isn’t to do anything about it. Well just get the same old stuff spouted in post match interviews about “no excuses”, “gotta hold our hands up”, just like we always do, but I’m sure we’ll see another game just like this fairly soon when they players just decide not to put the effort in again. Shameful really, when you’ve got the travelling support that we do, paying all the money that they do, that we can’t even see a team put in at least a bit of fight sometimes. Actions speak louder than words, and until they actually start showing some desire rather than just talking about it, I really find it hard to like much about our current team. Letting their manager and the club down by frankly seeming to think they’re better than they actually are.

Holmes was poor when he came on but he wasn’t alone ...spoke to a few Charlton fans on train home and interesting that they said that they thought we knocked it about nicely in first ten and didn’t really deserve to go 1 down ...also said they thought if Marriott was up top they would’ve worried about him getting in behind because Martin hasn’t got the pace to do it ...I think only Shinnie and Clarke were any good but Clarke looks like he’s going to make a mistake because he takes chances ...Davies cannot play out from the back ...we need a midfielder who can dictate a game ...we don’t have one ...Dowell is not good enough...Cocu was dropped in it big time with the time he had left before season started ...I believe he will get a few in in Jan 

8 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Fingers crossed although Jan could be a bit late to do anything as spectacular as that promotion season!

6th will do then beat leeds in final who finished 25 points ahead. If carlsberg and all that

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Theres one at Sheffield wednesday that loves Derby who didnt want worth try get him back.

Hi B4, I think in Martin, Marriott and even Waghorn, we have forwards who can score goals if chances are created.

We are just not creating anywhere near enough chances - well for our side anyway. We seem to be letting the opposition have as many as they like ?

Archived