#OllieMeets Cocu

SaintRam

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

Never has. Sensationalising the truth just doesn't go down well with ultimately biased fans.

Ftfy

Like his rant after the 3-0 first leg loss to Hull. Was it really a disgrace? A twenty-five yard screamer, a double-deflected own goal and a goal on the counter when we’re tying to get a goal back? 

4 hours ago, cannable said:

Ftfy

Like his rant after the 3-0 first leg loss to Hull. Was it really a disgrace? A twenty-five yard screamer, a double-deflected own goal and a goal on the counter when we’re tying to get a goal back? 

Still hurts eh? People tend to remember negative things much better than positive ones?

He has also expected us to beat Leeds last season in the semi's when basically no one else did. Also, he has predicted us to get promoted in near future... let's hope he gets that one right as well.

Surely, he has very bad sense of humour which I of course find funny...

On 11/10/2019 at 14:07, cannable said:

Ftfy

Of all the things you could have picked him apart on, this was definitely not one of them. We were awful that day.

On 10/10/2019 at 20:27, hales300k said:

Good watch , heard Holloway recently on the radio say he nearly signed for us , was playing for Bristol Rovers and Derby came to check him out , but he played poorly , but his team mate shone and we signed him instead , bet the oldies on here will know who ?

How very dare you. 

Olly can tell himself whatever he wants to hear, we only went for George Williams and he was one the better Derby signings since the glory days. We played Bristol Rovers in a League Cup game the season before we came and Williams was MOTM by a country mile. Can't even remember ever seeing Holloway play.

32 minutes ago, cannable said:

We were the better side until 1-0, had a wobble and then couldn’t break them down 

I remember us having a lot of the ball, doing nowt with it then getting caught on the break over and over. Mind you it wasn't the worst thing we saw that season, seeing Leon Best wheel away after scoring the equaliser at Rotherham still scars me.

I like Holloway he's a proper character and the documentary on his home life was both interesting and funny and he's very passionate about football and very honest I thought.

Its nice to have characters involved in  the game they seem few and far between nowadays 

On 10/10/2019 at 17:36, Ellafella said:

Geraint Williams. 

Possibly my favourite Derby player ever. Probably says a lot about me! ( bearing in mind I was about 10 when he was playing!) looking back he did everything and should have been a holding mid player but was one of 2 in the middle. 

Archived