We need stand as one more than ever before

B4ev6is

We all need to get behind rest pf the team we dont need anymore bad feeling around pp or around Derby county we all need stick togather this only way going get through these bad patch. Let get behind the lads and lets get our first home win and hopeful many more to come.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that may hold people back is we dont know who the other 2 involved are. 5 is the number reported so there's 2 mysterious ones who could feature if even Derby aren't aware it was them.

That will be a weird feeling knowing we might be cheering on 2 very guilty people.

8 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Thought the fans were excellent today in the circumstances and really got behind the team- it was good they gave us something to get behind too! Just wish some fans would stop moaning when we pass it backwards, sometimes it’s the right thing to do and you moaning doesn’t help anything!

I think the biggest factor is that some fans can possibly see someone who could receive a pass in a forward position, obviously it’s a different view at pitch level when you have the ball and are under pressure.

The players can’t win, lump it forward and lose the ball and get moaned at, pass back and reset and get moaned at.

I think I’d rather keep the ball, if we have it, they can’t score.

Its a simple game.

8 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Thought the fans were excellent today in the circumstances and really got behind the team- it was good they gave us something to get behind too! Just wish some fans would stop moaning when we pass it backwards, sometimes it’s the right thing to do and you moaning doesn’t help anything!

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I think the biggest factor is that some fans can possibly see someone who could receive a pass in a forward position, obviously it’s a different view at pitch level when you have the ball and are under pressure.

The players can’t win, lump it forward and lose the ball and get moaned at, pass back and reset and get moaned at.

Its a simple game.

Totally agree.  Probably my pet hate when it comes to our fans.  Even a sigh is loud when multiplied a few thousand times!  I applaud more often than not... rebellious of me I know, but sod 'em!  Ha, Ha!

...But then I always enjoyed a "proper" game of snooker (with snookers and tactical shots)... none of this pot, pot, pot, 147 nonsense!  LOL!

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Its a simple game.

Same here, I hate it when we concede possession with an aimless punt upfield. All that leads to is the opposition coming back at you again and again. Much prefer us to try and play the patient game and keep hold of the ball and try and work an opening, rather than forcing something that’s not on. 

All the moaning round me seems to make players panic into lumping it and conceding possession. Think it’s actually getting t9 the point sometimes where it’s to the detriment of the team. I mean I get moaning when it’s the wrong option, but often it’s the only thing on! Should let the team get on with it in the main.

Archived